Chapter 11: Mind Room

All around Kyle, everything is blinding white. He can't identify where he is. Alarmed that it might be some kind of trap, Kyle raised his awareness into maximum, trying to feel any change in the air. But, eventually he gave up after long time of silence, well, as definition of time for him become fluid without anything to count it.

Without many things to do and in high awareness, Kyle inspect its surroundings. While he was inspecting his surroundings, suddenly his window system popped up.

New skill learned!

Identify lv. 1

Allows player to identify its surroundings without owning it.

MP usage: None

Cool down: None

Identify power: Basic

Kyle closed the pop-up window message and then try his new skill.

"Identify." Another window message appeared.

Mind Room

Class: Imaginary

Type: Mental

Status: Integrating structure

User: Unknown

Player presence: Guest

Kyle still left confused with the information from the window system, when grey mist starts to formed around the room with mumbled and muffled sound. Anticipating, Kyle unsheathe his sword.

Sadly, there's nothing that Kyle's sword could do. Mind room can't harm anyone physically. While Kyle just looking blankly at the room, the grey mist that had formed before creates a thin layer of mist, showing monochrome pictures, with a speed of hundreds of pictures per secs.

"What is this?"Kyle asked confusedly.

This is my mind, Kid.

"W-Who are you?"

I'm The Wolf, guardians of the east continent nature. I don't have much time left, and you're my last hope now.

"Your last hope from what?"

From dark intervention. Someone has tried to stir trouble across this continent. The one that sent me flying is one of his servants, trying to put me on his side.

"And then, judging from your condition, you denied his servants, right?

Yes, I denied him. If war ravaged across the continent, nature would be the biggest victim. It wouldn't be anything but pile of ashes. I can't stand it as one of nature guardians.

Kyle think thoughtfully.

"Do you know his plans? I mean, by what the servants has said?"

What he want, is no more than destruction all across the continent, when everything had turned into burning ashes.

"I'll help you then. I can't let this continent destroyed."

I hope that what I'm asking to you wouldn't be too much.

"What is it?"

I also asked you, to raise my child.