"Doesn't matter cause she hasn't met me yet. Hi, I'm Lance," the skinny boy says as he comes over to me and gets on his knees so that his face meets mine and tries to be smooth with me. Key word: tries.

Not impressed, I raised an eyebrow and say, "Sorry but I'm not interested in egotistical maniacs like you."

That makes my sister hold back her laugh inside her mouth while the big guy, I assume to be Hunk, starts laughing and Lance just has a shocked look on his face. "Guess you never been rejected before. Doesn't have a good feeling, does it bro? If you get over it, call me when your done acting like a kid," I say with a fake smile before standing up and walking over to where my adoptive sister sat and sat down next to her on her right side.

"Ohh, Lance, you just got burned," Hunk said with a sly smile.

"I got that Hunk. Thank you," Lance said a bit annoyed while being a bit calm.

Pidge just rolls her eyes before saying, "This is my older adoptive sister Kajera. We're working on something together. Besides, this tech isn't Garrison tech cause me and Kajera built it."

Hunk came closer to the tech on my sisters left side and began touching the tech while asking "You two built this?"

"Mhm. No, stop it," Pidge commands as she slaps Hunk's hands away from her tech which reminds me of the most important rule with my sister: NEVER TOUCH HER TECHNOLOGY.

"With this thing, we can scan all the way to the edge of the solar system," I explain with a smile.

"That right? All the way to Kerberos?" Lance asks curiously making my adoptive sister frown and look away from him.

"You go ballistic every time the instructor brings it up. What's your deal?" Lance then brings up making me look at my adoptive sister with a raised eyebrow as she never mentioned this part.

While this happened, Hunk then snuck up and began to touch at our makeshift dish satellite without my sister noticing until she looked up and growled, "Second warning Hunk!"

Hunk then frowned before sliding away from the technology with me giving a bit of a laughing smile while silently chuckling inside. "Look Pidge, if we're going to bond as a team then we can't have any secrets," Lance pointed out a good reason why my adoptive sister should be talking making her sigh and prepare herself for the news.

"Fine. The world, as you know it, is about to change. The Kerberos mission wasn't lost because of some malfunction or crew mistake," Pidge began to explain to the crew while Hunk came up to our tech once more and began touching our makeshift satellite once more.

Pidge seemed to notice my attention on Hunk and got angry before yelling, "STOP TOUCHING MY EQUIPMENT!!" making Hunk frown and lye down on the floor of the roof like a lost puppy with Lance looking at Pidge with eyes widen in shock and a bit of fright in them while Pidge looked down at the floor and closed her eyes in frustration.

"So we've been scanning the system and picking up alien radio chatter," Pidge finished looking at Lance to let him know the rest while I just watched the whole thing sitting criss cross apple sauce.

"Whoa what? Aliens?" Hunk asked now getting up on his hands and knees with a confused expression on his face.

"Ok so you and your sister are insane. Got it," Lance states outloud making me narrow my eyes at him and was about to stand but was stopped by my adoptive sister giving me a look to stand down.

Grumbling, I did so and sat but gave Lance a death glare warning him to not say stuff like that again. My adoptive sister huffed and said, "You better not say things like that around my adoptive sister cause she's really protective of me. (Especially after what happened with the rest of our family, I added in my thoughts while listening to her continue onwards.) But we're serious, they keep repeating one word (grabs her notebook and flipped it to the page we had the word written down so many times on and showed it to the boys) 'Voltron' and tonight, it's going crazier than I've ever heard it."