thirty two

Maine stayed in her car waiting for her team. She was silently crying.

"Hoy.,tahan na" Patrick comforted but he was ignored by Maine

Ang sakit sa pakiramdam na makitang umiiyak yung kaibigan mo o yung alaga mo. Mike's tears was falling na din. Napansin agad ito ng mga ka team niya. Mike then wipe his tears.

"Sige na,tara na" he said

Maine's head was resting in the window. Her hands was in her mouth covering them.

They can hear her crying. The car stop because of the traffic.

"Meng! Tama na! Di kami sanay" Patrick hug Maine,she hugs back at dun niya nilabas lahat. She was crying a little but loud na.

"We can cancel your shoots today" Mike said

"No,I can do it" she answered

Patrick went back to his sit. Jecker gave Maine a tissue.

"Thank you"

__

"Eto,Maine baka nakalimutan mo na ang ibang lines recap ka muna."

The director handed the script when she arrived. The staffs greeted her,it was actually obvious na she cried.

"Maine? okay ka lang?" Liz uy asked.Maine only nod

"Pulang pula yong mata mo" she added

"Okay lang ako Liz, thank you" she said with a smile

They had several takes already scene one palang sila.

"Maine,your eyes are down! Light them up!" The director said,her team was shaking while watching here they know any minute now she will break down.

"Again,lights,camera,rolling. Action!"

"Hi! I'm Maine-" she was cut off when she saw one of the staffs holding a Magazine of Alden.

"I'm sorry" she said crying ,she quickly run

"Maine!" Her team shouted

They were too late when Maine slam the door.

"Maine! Open mo to!" Mike said

"Kuya Mike? bat ganon? pag may gusto kayo gagawin ko naman pero pag ako na ang nanghihingi ng favor bat ang daming tutol? mali bang magmahal?" Maine said without opening the door

"Maine please tama na"

"Malaki ang pagsasalamat ko sa inyo pero sana ako na,ako naman please"
Maine said calmly
__

"Den,nakita ko si Maine sa GMA studio kanina"

"talaga? nagusap ba kayo Sam?" Aldn asked

"wala eh,pero umiiyak siya nung lumabas siya sa room"

"Room nino?"

"Uh,wait.. Kay Jenny! Kay Ma'am Jenny"

Maine went home on her condominium, she did not finish the shoot. She apologizes before she left. Her family still don't know what happened lately between Jenny and Maine.

Babe💞 sent a message

"Ugh! Patrick naman eh" she blurted,she is alone in her condo tonight