29; everything comes to an end

|chanyeon|

"I'm not listening to you!" Hyunjae says walking away.

"To bad! You're going to fucking listen to me. You can't leave whenever, with out telling me, you can't just walk away from arguments-SIT THE FUCK DOWN HYUNJAE." I scream.

She sits in the chair and I stare at her.

"You're not going out tonight. You're not seeing Mark." I shake my head.

"You can't tell me what to do!" She yells at me.

"Yes I can because legally I'm your guardian. You're staying home tonight. You're not allowed to go-"

"You can't do this!" She yells standing up.

"Yes I can!"

"Ever since you came out of coma, you've been acting so fucking motherly. YOU DIDN'T FUCKING SEE MOM OR CHANHYUN!" She screams.

"I don't care what you think! I'm trying to take care of you! You dont need to be out so late and you need to sleep because the comeback is coming out soon." I tell her.

"I'm leaving." She gets up and grabs her things.

"What? Get back here! Hyunjae, get back here!" I scream.

"No you're not my mother and you'll never be, okay? So stop acting like it. You can't tell me what to do, so fucking stop doing it. Stay the hell out of my business and stay the hell out of my parenting life." She growls.

"Hyunjae don't leave this house or I swear-"

"What? You'll what?" She gives me a look.

My eyes water and I look at her, "I won't let you back in."

"Wha-wh? You wouldn't fucking dare." She growls.

"I will. I can't live like this. You seeking out, not even caring to tell me- I STAY UP ALL FUCKING NIGHT FOR YOU! I don't go to sleep because I care, go to work with no sleep. I can't live like this. And you're right, since I'm not your mother figure then you need to live in your own." I say.

I wipe my eyes and she sniffles.

"I'll be back tomorrow to grab my stuff." And then she leaves.

She actually left. I didn't think she'd actually leave. I thought probably she'd just run to her room or something.

I cover my mouth as I sob out.

I stumble and grab my phone, and look at the contact. If I do this, I could really fuck up. But I already fucked up big time. I press the contact.

It rings twice and then it picks up.

"Chanyeon?"

"Hey Jeonghyung. C-can you bring me alcohol.. And weed. I have money." I whisper.

I don't usually drink or smoke unless I really fucked up.

I think I deserve it.

"Yeah. I'll be over in twenty."

"Can you do it in ten?" I ask softly.

"Make it five." I can hear his smile.

I hang up and walk around the house, pulling my hair and sniffling.

The door buzzes and I open it, there stands my get away. I hand him some money and then close the door.

I smoke a joint and drink a shit load of straight vodka.

"I'm coming in!" I turn around and see Youngjae.

"Y-Youngjae-Oppa!" I hiccup and get up, almost falling on my face and then hugging him.

"You're drunk," He says, "And high."

"Yes, yes. Want some? I got a lot, didn't think I'd get this much." I whisper, pulling my hair and looking at the table.

"Jacksons coming up."

"Baby!" I look at the door and see Jackson.

"Babe!" I smile and run to him and he picks me up.

"She's drunk and high." Youngjae says.

"Why?" Jackson puts me down.

"I kicked out Hyunjae. I need to downsize yeah? I can't keep a two bedroom, to much money. Maybe a one bedroom? Oh! A studio!" I think.

"I'll live in with you!" Youngjae says.

"What really?" I ask.

"Yes! I can't tell my fans that I'm moving in with my older brother." Youngjae says.

"That will also give me an excuse to come over twenty four seven." Jackson says.

"Yay!" I yell and clap.

"Why did you kick Hyunjae out?" Youngjae out.

My eyes water, "I told her back a while when I woke up from coma, that I seen my mother and sister. She didn't believe me. Then she started to sneak out and see Mark. I was always so worried and stayed up waiting for her to come home then never got sleep for work. She told me to stop acting like her mother so-so I-I said that sense I'm not acting like her-her mother a-any more than she sh-should leave and li-ive on her own." I sob out and Youngjae and Jackson hold me.

"You should drink water and eat some food. Take some medicine too, c''mon." Youngjae smiles and I sit down at the counter while they get me the things.

I take the pills with a full glass of water and then Youngjae makes ramen for us three. I eat my ramen with a cup of water and then they put me to bed.

I wasn't to harsh on Hyunjae was I? Should I have let her stay? Or did I do the right thing?

I'm really going to miss her. But she should live on her own if she wants to sneer out late at night, not tell me and then have me stay up all night waiting for her.

It's not right.

I'm probably going to hate myself later. But right now sleep sounds very nice.

//

I get woken up by my phone going off.

mark: chanyeon, hyunjae is missing. i think she's leaving the country

I jump out of bed and grab all my shit, and run out of the door, and into my car and drive to the airport.

I see the guys running in and I join them.

"Let's go." I whisper and we go onto the airplane she's boring, and they won't let Mark on, or the others.

Mark yells at them to let him see her, and I start to cry. It's all my fucking fault. I shouldn't have done this.

I look at her, as she tells me she'll she us again, but i really doubt it.

My heart brakes and we get off the steps to the plain and I sob out.

"It-it's all my fault. I'm so-so fucking sorry! I'm such a god-goddamned pobo! I-i'm so sorry!" I sob as we get pushed back inside and they take off.

"It is, and I'll never forgive you." Mark cries and leaves to the front entrance.

I sob harder and Jackson holds onto me.

//
this is the end. i'm sorry if it's not what you wanted but you know what idc.
it was being dragged on two long and honestly it needed to end sometime.
yeah, i guess it was rushed and bad but you can't complain, it's out book.
i hope you liked it.
-edennnnn