a monsters//e

Background Knowledge:
Ethan is a drug dealer, and pays money to get his drugs...obviously. He's an all time bad boy. But he has a girlfriend. She's the complete opposite of Ethan. She's sweet, caring, and petite. She could never hurt a fly. The gang Ethan's in, doesn't know that Ethan has a girlfriend. But what happens when he doesn't pay his debt on time?

Kylie's POV:

I was sitting in my room, when I heard laughing. Curiosity took over me, so I went to go check it out.

It was Ethan. He was doing drugs again with his mafia group.

I hate it when Ethan does drugs. He's not the sweet loving Ethan I know. He's turns into a monster.

No! That's not right Kylie! Ethan's not a monster. He's a good man. The drugs make him a monster.

The mafia gang doesn't know that Ethan has a girlfriend. He's says it's for my own safety. I'm glad he cares for me, and is protective.

I sigh and turn around, but then I hear yelling.

"Don't fucking call me that Jones!" I heard someone yell.

It was Ethan. My Ethan.

I quietly turned around, and peeked over the corner.

Ethan's jaw was clenched, and his fist were in balls, while still holding his cards.

"Watcha gunna do bout it Dolan?" The Jones guy apparently said.

Ethan then swung a punch at Jones. I gasped.
Of course Ethan would do this. I bet the guy took his weed or something.

Now, they were wrestling. No one was stopping them. I wanted to run in, and stop them.

Then Jones pinned Ethan down, and kept on punching him. I couldn't take it anymore.

I ran in, and pulled Jones off of my Ethan.

I kneeled down to Ethan, and put my small hand, on his bruised cheek.

"Ba--what are you doing?" Ethan asked.

"Who the fuck is she Dolan?!" One of the guys yelled. I helped Ethan up, and he pushed me behind me.

"She's nobody Anderson." Ethan said. His voice was low and...dangerous.

"Who the fuck is she?! Don't fucking lie to me!" Anderson yelled.

Ethan turned around to me.

"Baby." Ethan whispered, his hands on my shoulder. "Go to the bathroom, and lock the door."

He had a bloody nose, his cheek and eye was black.

"No." I said firmly.

"I wasn't asking. I'm telling. Go. Now."
He said. His grip tightened on me.

"Etha--"

"Now." His eyes turned dark.

I told you. The drugs making him into a monster.