37: ~ Hangover(Viktor X Reader) ~

Start from the beginning

“So we danced, and you’re pretty wasted. I finally took the bottle from your hand. It’s not that I mind dancing with you. I have a great time , you’re a great dancer I can tell. “

“For a drunk person.”

“No, seriously. You are a great dancer drunk or not. So, while dancing with you I saw Mia walking out with my friend Yuri. She’s been having a crush on Yuri for like..”

“2 years, I know.”

“yeah.. so I don’t want to disturb those two lovebirds. After dancing, you sit on the couch, still wasted. Then the guest left the house, and I see you sleeping on my couch. Then I pick you up and take you to sleep on my room, well not together at first.”

“what do you mean, at first?”

~ Viktor’s POV

{ Flashback }

I look at her sleeping face and she is the most beautiful girl that I’ve ever seen. She’s not fake like any other girls that come to me. There’s something about her that makes me want to be with her always. Her body will hurt if she sleeps on the couch like this. I pick her up and take her to my room. I lay her on my bed and take a look at her face once again and smile. As I turn around from her, suddenly she grab my arm. I look at her and sit on the bed.

“please don’t leave..” she said with her eyes opened. Then she pull me to her into a deep kiss. Her lips are soft and I just can’t resist those lips. I pull out from the kiss as I feel her quiet. I open my eyes and I see her already falls asleep with her hand still holding my hand tight. Then I lay right beside her, looking at her face. She’s one hell of a girl. Her cute sleeping face. It’s your entire fault, now I don’t think I can take my eyes off of you. I said then fall asleep.

{end of Flashback}

~ Reader’s POV

“WE KISSED?!!” I said, well scream.

“that is embarrassing. I’m so sorry. Aahh!” I said, covering my face again as I hear him laughing.

“hey, that’s okay..”

“I’m sorry for giving you such trouble and for the kiss, I’m so sorry.. maybe I should leave now.” I said as I try to get up from the bed and stand on the floor. Suddenly I feel my feet are limp and my head are spinning then I fall from the bed and hit my head on the floor.

“OUUWW!! DAMN IT!!” I said then sit on the floor try to withhold the pain and embarrassment.

“Stop rushing. See now you’re hurt. Is it that bad?” Viktor said sitting on the floor looking at my forehead that turns out to be red. He smiles then rub the hurt spot on my forehead gently.

“stay still..” He said as I try to avoid his hand.

“I’m sorry..” I said.

“Stop saying sorry.. you didn’t do anything wrong to be sorry. Who said that you should leave? Don’t leave that fast, at least have breakfast first then I will take you back to your hotel. This is what you get by forcing to rushing out while having a bad hangover. Having a bad hangover with empty stomach is worse” He said smiling still rubbing my forehead. I can only stare at him when he said those words.

“it feel better now?” he said.

“mm.. yeah.. thank you..” I said looking at him smiling then suddenly he kiss my forehead softly and I froze.

“you’re welcome. Now let me make you some breakfast. You want to stay here or somewhere else?”

“hmm.. c-c-can I have a shower first? My body smells like I’ve been dumped in a beer barrel.”