---- Gang P.O.V ----

"Give us Elena. Without a full moon it's not an even fight and you know it. We will take you." Damon stated smirking. "I'm not so sure about that, tough guy." Jules replied a fake smile on her face. Out of nowhere people including Brady surround them, holding stakes, crossbows and fire in their hands. Well the fire, kind of. "Let's try this again. Give us Tyler." She demanded. "You heard her. Go. Get over there." Damon snaps looking at Tyler. Tyler did as told, walking over to Jules. "Now, which one of you killed Mason?" Brady asks, sounding angry.  "Uh, that'd be me." Damon admitted without regret. "Boys, make sure that one suffers." He ordered. "We can take them." Damon assured his little brother. Stefan had a doubtful look in his eyes. "I don't know about that." "Well then." Damon started, and with that he rushed over to Jules but she jumped to the side. "Caroline, go inside. Get Elena. Now." Stefan called out to her while burning the rest of the werewolves. Funny was, they tried burning him but instead well, you know how it turned out. Caroline did as told, Tyler following her inside the campvan. One of the werewolves jumped on Damon but he ripped his heart out before he got to him. Back to Caroline and Tyler. "Care, the chains." Elena pointed to the chains that were holding her trapped. She hissed out in pain when she tried to break them. "Ugh, vervain." "Tyler, I can't break them. You need to help me!" Care exclaimed demanding. Tyler didn't waste any time and removed the chains easily. "Elena you're bleeding. Let me heal you." "No Care, it's okay." Elena stated trying to convince her but failed. Caroline bit into her wrist and held it to Elena's mouth. "Drink." She demanded and she did as told. Quickly, they got ouside and wanted to help fight but suddenly  they all take their head between their hands and fall on the floor except Damon and Stefan. "What's happening?" Elena asked. "What the hell is going on?" Tyler demanded, wanting to know what obviously was happening. "Elijah made a promise to Elena. I'm here to see it's up held. You need to go. Get out of here. Now." Jonas ordered, casting a spell. They were about to leave when Jonas stopped Tyler by grabbing his arm. "When your friends are waken, give them a message. They need to get the hell out of this town." He threatend.

---- Lucy's P.O.V ----

"Who is it?" Klaus asked curiously as I took out my phone. I was asking myself the same thing but looking at the caller ID, I obviously knew who it was. Damon. "Hello D. Good to know, you care so much about me. I'm trapped!" I exclaimed out loud. "I'm sorry, okay! Something came up." Damon explained. "Let me guess, it has something to do with precious Elena Gilbert?" I swear I could feel Katherine roll her eyes. "We'll come and get you." "Yeah, good luck with that." I spat annoyed. "Actually, you know what. I'm pretty sure something comes up again so just leave it. I'll save myself." After those words left my mouth, I hung up. "Who were you talking to?" Klaus asked demanding. I turned around, facing him. "That's none of your damn business." I shot back sounding like a whiny bitch.  "Now, now don't be so bitchy. Doesn't suit you." He provocated me. "I'll be as bitchy as much as I want to, so if you have a problem with that either deal with that or go fuck yourself."   Ric's phone started to buzz. Klaus/Ric took his phone out of his pocket to pick it up. "Ric, we need you here. Can you come over?" I listened to Damon talking to Klaus thinking it's Ric. "Sure, buddy. Everything alright?" He asked faking his concern  but smirking at the same time. "Just come over." With that the line went dead.  "Seems like, I gotta go." He smirked again at me. I glared at him. "I'll slap this damn smirk out of your face some day." "I'd love see you to try, love." He smirked on purpose this time. AGAIN. He walked towards the door, opening it. He turned around, facing me. "You coming, love?" "How am I supposed to leave? I'm trapped. Thanks to you, jackass." I groaned in annoyance. "Not if I allow you to leave, so you coming?" "Like hell I'm staying here. Of course I'm coming. Bye bye Katerina." I smirked at her and then at him. Time to go home, bitches.  But first I need a snack. Leaving the building, I was happy to catch some air. "Finally. Freedom. Well, sort of." I heard Klaus chuckling behind me.  "What's so funny?" I narrowed my eyes at him. "Am I such a bad company, love?" "Nah, just annoying." I replied forcing a fake smile onto my lips. We started walking towards the boarding house. No one was talking.  "What did you do?" I asked him, making him stop in his track, as he turned around. "What are you talking about?" He asked with a innocent smile on his lips.  "I might have been trapped with you in that apartment for days but I'm not dumb. So what did you do?" I asked basically ordering to tell me what's going on. "I might have told one of my friends to compell some random girl at school, letting her think he's me and well yelling it through school." Klaus smirked at me. "You have friends?" I teased. "Believe it or not. I actually have some." He teased back. "How do you know I won't tell them that I know you're taking over Alaric's body?" I smirked evily at him. "You won't because I'd kill everyone of you. Just because I'm not me in this moment doesn't mean I have someone to do the dirty work." He told me smirking again, knowing exactly I won't talk. "Caught me. Now if you excuse me, I'm really hungry so, I'll grab a snack." I sped away to the Grill. Luckily, it's evening.
Entering the Grill, I got straight to the bar. First I need a drink. Then snatch, eat, erase. Or maybe snatch, eat, kill. Depends on how I feel. "What can I get you?" The bartender smiled at me. "Bourbon, please." I smiled back at him. While I waited for my bourbon to arrive, I looked around for some victim. "Here you go." I now faced the bartender. "Thanks." I took the glass, downing the bourbon in one sip like it was  water.  Leaving the Grill, I spotted the perfect victim for tonight. I couldn't help but feel a smirk appearing on my lips. He was walking alone. In the darkness. Dumbass. Speeding towards him, I shoved him into a wall. "Now, what do we have here?" I asked smirking at him. "What do you want?! Please don't kill me. I'll give you everything you want." He replied terrified. "You know, I can hear your heartbeat. Music to my ears." My smirk grows wider. "P-Please." I rolled my eyes. "Don't worry, I won't kill you." I looked into his eyes. "You will not scream." I said compelling him. "I won't scream." He repeated in a monotone voice. "Good." I smirk, my fangs showing as I bit into his neck. I felt the blood floating into my mouth. God it tasted so good. Drinking blood felt like heaven after a hard day. Deciding it was enough blood I got away from his neck. "I'll feed you my blood to heal you. Then you'll forget what happened tonight. Got it?" I compelled him once again. He nodded. I bit into my wrist, guiding it to his mouth. "Drink." He did as told. After he was completely healed I made again sure he forgot what happened and sped home. I walked straight into the boarding house, shutting my door behind me. "I'm back bitches." I let them know that I was back. Walking to the living room, I saw the whole gang standing there. "Lucy! You're back!" Caroline squealed as she vamp sped to me, hugging the shit out of me. "Why aren't you hugging me back?" Caroline exclaimed needy. "Kind of hard when you have your arms around me like that." I couldn't move my arms so.. "Uh, sorry." She pulled away and smiled. Yup, she's happy to see me.  "Told ya, I'd save myself jackass." I turned to face Damon. He just rolled his eyes. "Lucy are you okay?" Stefan asked with concern in his voice. "Yes, Steffie. I'm okay. Don't worry. BUT I'm super pissed at the two of you." I narrowed my eyes at my older brothers. Stefan was about to open his mouth but I cut him off. "Don't even try to apologize, jackass. I know what you did. Damon told me earlier. Thanks to you by the way, Elena." I said turning to her, refering the last part to her. She looked down guilty.  I rolled my eyes. "Geez. I'm not being whiny about it. I know my brothers would even let me die to save you." I joked. Well, it was kind of true though. "So, you're not mad at me?" She asked worried and kind of afraid. "No. Besides I'm still a dead breathing supernatural being or not? But that doesn't mean I'd still kick your ass if you screw with me." I smiled at her. She looked kind of relieved after I said that. Guess she thought I'd rip her head off. Even though I can't make any promises for the near future. "Yeah, we're all happy you here." Damon stated annoying, rolling his eyes. "I love you too, D." I smirked. "So what's going on?" I asked playing innocent. "Klaus made his first move." Stefan explained. "What do you mean?" "He compelled a girl at school, letting us know he's here for Elena and you."  I looked away. I felt bad for not telling them. But I couldn't risk all their lifes just to  get rid of Klaus now, could I?  "What's our plan then?" I asked, looking up and trying to cover my guilt.  "Me. I'm the plan. He has no idea how much power I can channel. If you can find him, I can kill him." Bonnie spoke up. Okay. I'm confused right now. "I'm confused. What the hell did I miss?"  I knew she could  channel powers but when did she start doing something like this? "A lot." Damon replied. "No shit, Sherlock." I replied sarcastic. Damon just rolled his eyes as usual.  I could see Ric well Klaus smirk at the end of the room. "That's not going to be that easy. I mean, he is the biggest, baddest vampire around." Klaus/Ric pointed out. "Alaric has a point. I mean, what if he..." Suddenly Damon rushed over Bonnie but she threw him on the other side of the room with her powers. Yeah, go Bonnie! "Well, I was impressed." Stefan admitted. "It doesn't matter if he's an Original. I can take down anyone who comes at me. I can kill him, Elena, Lucy. I know I can." Elena nodded but I was worried about Bonnie. "You sure, Bonnie? I mean I know you're one of the strongest wichtes but what if something goes wrong?" I asked her.  "Like I said, I can take him. No matter if he's an Original." Fine be stubborn then. "Yeah, and where?" "The sixties dance. Which is tonight." Stefan replied.  "Uh, we don't even know what he looks like! What the hell?! Are you trying to get yourself killed?!" I exclaimed glaring at all of them. "Something tells me he's not going to be 16 and pimply." Damon fake smiled. "Let's go." And everyone was leaving to get ready.
I sighed in frustration because of their foolishness. "Let's go kill an Original."

// So, it's been a while again. I'm really thankful for the many reads! Like I said, every read means a lot to me! :) If you have any ideas, to improve my story, please do tell me! I'd like to know what I can improve. :)
I'll try to upload as soon as I can!
Have fun reading! :)