Chapter 12

Tyler's POV
I woke up to being shake. I open my eyes and saw Jackson and Blake. What the hell?
"What the hell is with you two? I was sleeping!" I snap and rubbed my eye.
"We gotta go!" Blake said.
"Why?" I asked. Jackson handed me a paper. I look up at him and then the paper. I grabbed it from his hand and start reading.
'Dear Dereck,
It have been 2 years and you still don't have my money. And than you try to run away from me? Dereck I have tracked down where you are I'm coming to kill you and your wife. Get ready Dereck.
January 19, 2014'
I looked up at them.
"Is this all you wanted to show me?" I asked.
"Turn the paper." Jackson said. I turned over the paper and there was more writing.
' Dear Dereck
So I heard you and your wife had a daughter. How rude of you not to tell me. But don't worry your little Emma will suffer from your mistakes
January 21 2014'
I looked up at them.
"What? It don't mean that it is my Emma he is talking about. There are a hundreds of Emma's." I pointed out.
"Did you ever ask Emma the reason why she was homeless?" Jackson asked.
"No she told me her parents didn't like her anymore." I said.
"Keyword didn't ANYMORE." Blake yelled. Jackson smacked him.
"Shut up Blake!" Jackson hissed. Blake rubbed his cheek.
"Well we need to get out of here I got a really bad feeling." Blake muttered.
"Why?" A voice said. Shit Emma. I turned around and looked at her.
"Nothing!" Blake said. Knock knock.
"Who is that?" Jackson said. The door open reveling Maddie. Great the last thing I wanted to deal with.
"Come on guys it's time to come eat." She said. I nodded and push myself off the bed and picked up Emma and started to walk downstairs and saw my mother and father sitting down waiting. I pulled a chair and placed Emma down and did the same for myself. A maid came over and placed a bowl of spaghetti to Emma. She gave a wrinkly smile. And walked away. Something caught my eye.
"Excuse me." I said. Everyone at the table looked at me. She turned around and walked over to me. I dug my hand into her pocket and pulled out a little bottle.
"What is this!?" I yelled. She started shaking. Jackson walked over to me and took the bottle from my hand and read the label.
"This is poison." He said. I grabbed the old lady by her collar.
"Tyler stop it this instant!" My mom yelled getting up.
"Why the fuck do you have that?! Did you put some in my daughter food?" I yelled. She started shaking.
"S-sir your f-father t-told me to d-do it. Please don't hurt me." She said. I released her and turned to my dad. He immediately pulled out his gun and pointed it at Emma. I pointed my gun at him.
"Put the gun down now!" I yelled.
"Tyler she must be eliminated! She's not even your daughter." He yelled.
"Blake now!" I yelled. Blake came behind my dad and placed a white rag on his face. My father felled to the floor.
"Daddy help!" I turned my head and saw that my mother had a knife to Emma neck.
"Mom-"
"Put the gun down now or else the little runt gets it!" She yelled. I looked at the boys. I sighed and drop the gun.
"Mom why?" I asked with my hands in the air.
"She shouldn't be allowed to live! Her parents ran away from a responsibility!" She yelled. What the hell? I noticed Blake was smirking. What the hell did he do. My mother felled to the floor. I looked at him with wide eyes.
"BLAKE!"
"Chill your tits it was a dart she's not dead she's just sleeping." He said and rolled his eyes. I walked over to Emma and picked her up.
"Emma you didn't eat any of the spaghetti did you?" I asked. She nodded her head. My eyes widen.
"Emma no!" Jackson said.
"What?" She asked.
"You weren't supposed to eat it!" He said.
"I didn't." She replied back.
"You just nodded your head yes!" Blake yelled.
"Yes I did not eat it." She said. Blake and Jackson just looked at her.
"Your supposed to say no not yes." I said. She just made a 'O' with her mouth.
"Come on let's get the hell out of here. Jackson said and walked outside with the rest of us following him. We all got in the car.
"I'm hungry!" Emma whined.
"Me to!" Blake said.
"We will stop at McDonald's to get something to eat." Jackson said. They both said 'okay'.
"Are we there yet?" Emma asked.
"EMMA!"