His Last Hope

By: ClassicImagination

Description:
Final exams are only months away when Calista Hale is told news that no senior in high school wants to hear; she's being held back from graduating. The only way  for her to receive that rolled up piece of parchment at the end of July lies in Lincoln Pierce. A master of deceit and skipping class, Lincoln is sure to give Cali a run for her diploma.

But as it turns out, she may be his last hope.

*
*
*

My thoughts: I remember reading this from way back and it's one of those books that kept me reading until the very last page. Not all books can make me feel that way. Although, I don't remember much what happened, I know for sure that this one's a really beautiful story and I'm actually planning to re-read it. So y'all make sure to check this one out.

-------

A/N:
This is actually unrelated to any of all this, but I just really want to address this issue. So, I woke up today to a news that SHINee's main vocalist Kim Jong-hyun was found unconscious in his apartment and later on died at the hospital. It was a suspected to be a suicide. I'm not entirely sure about these infos so I apologize if I got them wrong.

Now, I'm not exactly a 'fan' of the group BUT SHINee was one of the group that I admired along with others like Big Bang, 2ne1, Super Junior and Girls Generation for growing up, they are the groups that introduced me to K-pop. So, hearing this news really saddens me and I'm actually crying right now. May he found peace that he wasn't able to found when he was alive. #RIPJonghyun you will be missed ♥

On a sidenote, let's all pray for all the broken souls out there, as well. Stay strong everyone and always remember You Never Walk Alone. Fighting!

~