Tracking Logan Foster

By: juliannav135

Description:
IRIS JOHNSON never could have guessed that a single walk in the middle of a frigid winter night could change her life forever.

She had been on one of her frequent nature walks, admiring the scene and reflecting on her wonderful life, when a gunshot goes off way too close for comfort.

What Iris thought to be a murderous and deadly shot meant for her, she was soon quick to realize that was not the case when she finds a boy of her age with a gun on his mouth and his finger on the trigger.

LOGAN FOSTER has had enough of his life, living in constant guilt and depression. He just wants it all to end.

However, he gives Iris three days to convince him not to pull the trigger. Can she do it?

This is a story of a girl who vows to save a broken boy beyond repair before it's too late, but how can she possibly save him in such a short amount of time?

*
*
*

My thoughts: I find this story ao beautiful and it's now officially one of my faves. The story is sad and depressing, but I love it anyway and so if you're not into that kind of stories then this one isn't for you. But if you're fine with it then go ahead and read it baby! (cringe at myself)
.
.
.
And this might seem random, but just wanna say I FUCKING LOVE MIN YOONGI SO MUCH. Bye x