Chapter 6

Joy's POV

Iris told me that she'll be handling the bakery for today along with Clark, saying that he needs to do something to forget about the certain boy that's been running in his mind. Iris said that I should enjoy the day with Jerson since we didn't get a chance yesterday, and it seems like the guy really is serious with me this time.

I fixed my appearance in the mirror and sprayed a bit of perfume, getting my phone from the bed and waiting in the living room for Jerson. A few minutes later and there was a knock on the door.

I pulled it open and there was Jerson, looking handsome as hell. "Hey." He said, handing me a box.

"Hey, come in." He nodded and went inside, sitting on the couch. I sat next to him.

"What's this?" I looked at the box and saw that it was the Enchanted Rose from the Beauty and the Beast film, it has the beautiful Emma Watson on the box as Belle.

"Open it. Iris told me that you love Beauty and the Beast."

I opened the box and gasped, the enchanted rose is gorgeous. The glass is encrypted with vine details that makes it even more gorgeous as it is.

"I'm not sure since I'm not familiar with that but I think it lights up?" He said beside me.

I searched the box for a manual and it does come with one. After scanning it for a but, I stood up and turned the lights off. I pressed the button on the Enchanted Rose and it lit up, the Beauty and the Beast song playing beautifully. The purple lights compliment the vine designs, making it shine.

"It's so beautiful." I whispered in awe.

I looked at Jerson and I was shocked to find him already looking at me. "Thank you." I said and gave him a big hug.

"Did you like it?" He said when we pulled apart.

"I love it." I stood again and turned the lights on.

"I'm just gonna put this in my room and we'll go?" I said, gesturing to his gift. He nodded.

I picked the Enchanted Rose up along with it's box and walked to my room. I placed it on my nightstand.

"Let's go?" I said when I returned.

Jerson nodded and let me step out of the house first, him following soon after. I locked the door behind him, jiggling the doorknob to be sure.

"The movie will start in about an hour and a half, do you want to grab a bite first?"

"Why not just grab some snacks in the cinema? And we'll just eat it inside." I said.

"Yeah, that works too."

We walked towards the cinema, which is just a few minutes from my house. It's just a medium sized cinema, but filled with delicious food and snacks.

"Go and order, my treat. Just say that you're a friend of mine. I'll just talk with the manager." Jerson told me and I remembered that he's close with the manager of the cinema.

I made my way to the snack bar, looking at the menu.

"Hi and welcome! What would you like today?" The girl asked from the cashier.

"Hi, can I get 2 medium buckets of butter popcorn and one hotdog sandwhich?"

"Sure thing, any drink with that?"

"2 medium iced teas will do."

"You're with Jerson, aren't you?" She asked as she prepared my order.

"Uhh, yeah. We're friends."

"I'm sorry if I'm being rude but you guys look at each other like you guys are soulmates." I blushed.

"Exes?" I snapped my head at her, "I won't ask what happen, just wanna say that you guys look great together." She placed my food at the counter and went at the back.

I picked a table and sat there with the food and drinks. I spotted Jerson walking towards the table with a middle-aged man.

"Joy, this is Alex, the manager. Alex, this is Joy." I extended my arm and Alex gripped my hand, shaking it.

"So you're Joy, huh?" He said as he let go.

"Should I know what that means?" I said, chuckling.

"Nothing nothing. Just enjoy the film with this guy, okay?" He winked at me and slapped Jerson's back, walking away.

"What does that mean?" I laughed while looking at Jerson.

"Alex is crazy, don't mind anything that he says." He laughed also.

"I ordered you a popcorn and iced tea." I handed him his food.

"Thanks, Joy. Let's go?" I nodded.

*-*

Jerson's POV

I watched as Joy kept rambling about the movie, it's obvious she enjoyed it.

"And the prince! God, I'm dying!" I laughed as Joy shake my arm.

"I'm glad you enjoyed, baby." Joy froze and my eyes widen.

"I just ruined everything shit I'm sorry, Joy. Oh God, I'll take you home now."

I started walking but stopped when I noticed that Joy is not following me. I looked at her and she's smiling, close to laughing.

"What?" I asked and she started laughing.

"What's so funny?" I pouted at her.

She walked the short distance and stood in front of me. "You look cute yet funny when you're panicking." She patted my cheek then started walking.

"Funny, eh?" I told her then ran, wrapping my arms on her waist and spinning her. She shrieke, good thing there's only a few people here.

We stopped laughing and just stood in front of each other.

"Promise me something, Jerson?" She said.

"Anything." I said, my arms tightening on her waist.

"Please, don't break my heart again."

"Never." I said and I placed my lips on hers.

*-*

IM DYING!!

Vote

Comment

Fan!

Thanks and I love you all!