Roman

I finally got to the hotel.. I knew Nikki got here before me, so I just headed straight for the elevator.. Tonight, I didn't want any games, all I want to do is relive my stress.. All Nikki is tonight is my stress reliever.. I hopped off the elevator on the third floor and headed toward room 314.. I knocked on the door and she quickly opened it.. I pushed her into the room and pinned her roughly to the wall.. I kissed her hard.. I felt her hands push against my chest.. I grabbed her hands and pinned them above her head and latched onto her neck, biting and licking.. "Roman, stop." I chuckled "Stop? You know you like it rough." I felt her wiggle her wrists from my grasp and push me off.. "Roman, I said stop!" I watched her as she walked away from me.. "What's wrong?" She looked at me "You're basically attacking me.. What's wrong?" I felt my anger start to rise again.. "HEY! You don't need to know what's going on.. All you need to do is let me do what ever I want and moan loudly from that sexy little mouth of yours." She crossed her arms across her chest "Fine.. YOU know what asshole? You could go use another bitch to relive your stress... Because I will not let you degrade me like this.. I am not your personal whore that you can use whenever you're  hot and horny.. So you need to leave.. NOW!" I nodded and headed towards the door.. I walked out "Also, I hate your fucking guts, Reigns." And with that she slammed the door in my face.. Nice job, Reigns.. Way to go!