-Short Horror

A/N: Habang nag hihintay kayo sa next update ng SGMAR, I just want to share this short horror scenes. (Pag sinipag gawin ko tong story lol)

This is not related po sa story. Only you (readers) and adriana dito.

Enjoy~

P.S English po to, pero if gawin ko mang story, taglish naman hehe ayoko pahirapan sarili ko
-----
(Typical and Grammatical errors kung meron man, just ignore it)

Here I am watching you laying on your bed and hoping you'll wake up soon. I am all alone here in the hospital to check on you for the whole night when suddenly I heard scratches on the window. For a second, I remained my eyes on the window but didn't make a move and later on, ignored it. I look at your peaceful face and can't help but to be a little bit worried. Once again, I heard something on the window and this time, I think some rock hits good thing it didn't break the window.

I carefully stood up and slowly went to the window. Im about to parted the curtains when I heard a loud creepy sound from the outside. It sounds like an old wheel getting push by someone. You know the tray stuff with wheel getting push by the nurses around the hospital? But this one is old and loud. Out of curiosity, I went outside of the room and my surprise when I saw the hallway and it was completely different! Its a mess! This is not what it looks like when I entered your room. Is this sort of another dimension?

I step my one foot outside when..

"Adriana!" I looked around to see where that call came from and I can see nobody.

"Adriana! Help!" I heard a lady screaming for help from the other side so I ran fast

"Adriana! Adriana!" I heard another scream from the other side that makes me stopped but I cant move a single part of me. What's happening? I felt a wind behind me that makes me shiver. Someone's behind me. I can feel it. It whispers on my ear

"Votre extrémité est proche. Mourir. Votre extrémité est proche. Mourir" it repeats and repeats and repeats until its stuck in my head.

Votre extrémité est porche. Mourir

What does that mean? What language is that?

I slowly turn around and my eyes widened for what I am seeing right now. A lady covered with blood, pale skin, messy hair, scary face, sharpened teeth and long nails. She has no eyeballs but there's blood tears streaming down her face.

"VOTRE EXTRÉMITÉ EST PROCHE!" That was a loud scream on my face. I ran as fast as I can. Shit! I am scared as fuck! While running, I looked around to see if she's chasing me but I didn't saw that I was going to a dark room...with no floor. I fell...

I scream while still falling, it looks so deep. Im scared. Please...help me..

If this is a dream, wake me up..

I can feel that Im about to hit the ground when..

"ADRIANA!" I open my eyes and my surprise you were infront of me while holding me.

I look around to see where I am and... Im in my room? But..how?

"[Y/N]!" I hugged you tight and cried. Thank goodness it was all just a dream

"Hey, what happened?" You said while patting my back to comfort me.

"I had a bad dream! We were in the hospital, you were laying on the bed unconscious, and I went outside of your room because I heard some strange noi--" you cut me of my sshushing.

"Its ok Ads, it was all just a dream" I hugged you tight again. Phew I thought I was going to die!

"Well, you are. Votre extrémité est porche. Mourir" my eyes widened for what you have whispered but all I knew before I look at you was knife on my stomach. Im bleeding.

I was more shocked when I saw your face. You're the woman in the hospital who's covered with blood!

Before I can say a word, you plug the knife on my chest..

All I know was Im going to die...

And everything went black..

-----
A/N: So..? How was it? Haha just comment your opinions and decisions. Short lang po talaga yan. Para di kayo mabore sa kakahintay. Onting tiis nalang mag uupdate nako. Adios!

Vote. Comment. Share. Follow

-Rows💕🙊💋

God Bless!😊