hustle hard 2

ari pov

I kissed him repeatedly. I'm so happy he woke I love him so much.I don't want him to ever leave my side. I kissed him some more.

Ari; I love you. I love you.I love you I said still kissing him

Aug; I love you too and I heard what you said

Ari: so you was woke all this time why didn't you say anything

Aug: because I wouldn't of been able to grab that ass

I playfully hit him.

Aug: you still mad at me from earlier?

Ari: no I can't never stay mad at you it's just that never mind

Aug: no tell me

Ari: okay August I told you not to go but instead you still went and left me there alone scared wondering if my boyfriend coming home then I got a call smokey saying Aug got shot.I said crying

Aug: I'm sorry ari I'm sorry it just my niggas needed me

Ari: what about me? I need you to August. you know what forget it

I left out the hospital with tears running down my face.he doesn't care about me like I care about him.

I got in my car and sped off at home. I opened the door and slided down the wall and started crying.

I finally got myself together. I got up and went upstairs and took a shower.I stripped out my clothes and got in the shower.I let the hot water hit my Body.

I heard the door slam.I knew who that was August. I sighed and got out the shower. I wrapped the towel around my body.

I slipped on my slippers and went downstairs. I looked at August who was on the couch with blood shot red eyes. it looks like he was high. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

Aug: hi bae you looks goood

I rolled my eyes and went upstairs. August was right behind me .

Aug: where you going bae?

Ari: away from you

Aug: why you gotta be so fuckin stubborn

Ari: why you gotta be so fuckin childish

he looked at me like I was a full course meal.he licked his lips and started walking towards me.

aug: you know you look good when you mad

Ari:  Aug don't start.. back up

he corned me into the wall.I pushed him off of me.

Ari: Aug stop

I left out the room and went in the guest room and locked the door. I put my T-shirt on and laid down.

thinking why I'm I with him when he acts like a fuckin 12 year old.I know why because he is down to earth and real and laid back and he ain't afraid to speak his mind.

I went to sleep wondering if August will change when the baby come.

I then fell asleep.

******

I woke up to the smell of burned food.I looked next to me not seeing August then I remembered I'm in the guest room.

I went downstairs and saw August coughing and clearing the smoke.I opened a window.

Ari: now you know yo ass can't cook so why cook?

Aug: I just tried to make it up to you

Ari: well leave the cooking to me please.

Aug: aight

I cooked breakfast and 5mins later it was done. I made me and August a plate. I ate my food and put it in the sink.

I cleaned the dishes and dried them off.I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.I turned and I saw a sober August. he kissed my cheek and rubbed my belly.

Ari: we need to talk

Aug: shoot

Ari: OK August I feel like I'm not important to you like you are important to me.

Aug: bae you are important I just got a hard way showing I love you arial

Ari: I love you to.

I hugged him and kissed his cheek.I let him go and I went downstairs in the basement and I washed the clothes. I went back upstairs to a sleep August. I chuckled and kissed his cheek.

he woke up alittle smiling in his sleep.I sat on his waist and I went to sleep on his chest.

????? pov

this bitch think she going take what is mine without a war.I died my hair black and curled it just like hers and I got some ass shots to make my butt look like hers.I got my skin tanned so it can look the shade of Carmel like hers.I even dressed like her.ima take August away from her.

comment

vote

can you guys like comment please because I don't wanna be written these chapters for nothing .like please I will write more stories if you comment. please and thank you .