"In the past I was a powerful sorcerer to the throne. The royal sorcerer if you will. As time grew though, I was forced to take on this form to survive. I am still such a sorcerer but I have eternal life and can survive off the blood of humans. I am both human yet vampire thanks to my magic and I have been torturing that husband of yours for thousands of years." I couldn't believe my ears and as the queen absorbed this information, her fury came forth and she clenched our teeth.

"Sena? Please tell us what is going on," Mary begged and moved towards me for protection. When my eyes met with hers, she gasped and I could see the golden reflection of my irises in her eyes.

"Your eyes Sena," she shied away from me and the queen used my knowledge of english to communicate to her.

"Sena was telling you the truth about the queen inside of her. But this man before us has been lying to us the entire time. He is not Ken as you have all been fooled into believing. He is something much worse." They all shook their heads in disbelief. Ken's malicious laugh echoed in the vast expanse around us as his accent took on a new form somewhere between english and egyptian.

"Ah so the truth finally comes out. How sad. I was hoping to attain this identity for another twenty years or so but as it seems, her royal highness has made it her goal to rat out every beast in all of Egypt." He stalked up to me as if I was no threat and the queen felt a build up in her own power like a light scource that would jump out at any moment.

Without little effort, he pinned me to the car and as if his grin couldn't get any bigger he began to laugh.

"Oh queen Ankhesenamun, how tragic that you are reincarnated into such a weak body. The one you had before your death was much more beautiful than this pitiful one." I felt a growl work its way through my mouth before I could hold it back and I felt it within my stomach, a build up of butterflies that was begging to be released.

"Oh goddess, please bless me with the power to destroy this man. He has gone against your will," the queen started chanting, my confusion evident even though she was in control. Ken's face had frozen and he backed away from me in just as much confusion as I was in and a small bit of sand near me began to glow a golden color.

"What are you-"

"This creature is of the dark as you are of the light. I have given myself to you completely with my passing and now with this, I summon your strength to assist me in my time of need." The glowing sand began to spread out over the area of about six feet and within a moment, it began to rise up into the form of a creature.

"What is this power? I thought you were human," he shouted and backed away from the shape taking form before his eyes. Even I was impressed.

"With all of this in mind, defend me now as your faithful servant and send me your strongest warrior to protect me." The glowing sand solidified and within a blast of golden light, the creature came to life. It was a lion, the size of it unlike anything I had seen in my own lifetime. The queen herself didn't quite know what to make of it but she was very impressed with herself and the power that had come forth to aid her. To aid us.

I think you have some explaining to do Ankhesenamun, I told her and a grin plastered onto our face. Ken on the other hand was looking as if he was going to bolt at a moments notice.

"A lion?" I heard Zack yell and when I took in the other's expressions, their fear was directed at me instead of Ken.

"You all have nothing to fear. You are mine to protect and I will do just that," she said though me and I felt the surety of her words. The glowing beast that she had created stalked to my side and growled lowly at the Ken, a sign that if he didn't want to die that he should leave.