He started to cry because I spoke to loud.

"Baby I'm sorry.....Shhhhh it's okay." I patted his back and grabbed his bottle from the coffee table placing the nipple in his mouth.

"So what are you going to do?"

"Well I have no other choice then to bring him to school with me. I will ask the office if it's alright with them." She nodded and checked the time on her phone.

"We need to leave in ten minutes anyway. Maybe we should leave earlier so that you can ask the office." I held onto the crying Aaron while standing up from the couch.

"I'll go and get all of his stuff together and put clothes on him." She nodded and I followed her up the stairs.

"Here I'll fill up the bag, just hand me the stuff. I'm ready so I can help." I handed my friend five diapers, three sets of different clothes, a hoodie, formula, two binkies, two blankets and two bottles.

"Wow when you think about it, this baby has a lot of stuff." I nodded and put Aaron in a set of clothes.

He was giggling and rolling around on his changing table.

"Come her little man." I picked him up and placed him into his carrier.

"If your ready you can go and put him in the car. I will be out in a minute, just need to grab my stuff." She grabbed the carrier and walked away while I went into my room.

"Phone phone phone phone. Where is my ph- oh shit it's down stairs." I tossed my backpack onto my shoulder and ran down the stairs grabbing my phone and the charger.

I locked the front door and hopped in the car.

"Why do I feel like I run out of the house way more then I should." I was trying to catch my breath and peeked my head to the back of the car where Aaron was sitting.

"Mady texted me and asked if we could pick her up for school. Can we?" I nodded and placed a binkie in Aaron's mouth.

------------------At Mady's house--------------
Our friend opened the back door of the car and jumped it.

"Morning Bitches!" I turned around and put my finger up to my lips 'Shushing' her.

"Asshole we have a baby in the car." I whisper and pointed.

"Sorry I always forget about babies. I mean Mackenzie is 12 and she was the last baby. I hardly remember." She sounded a little annoyed.

"Why is Aaron with you anyway? Didn't you say your neighbor was going to watch him?" She was messing on her phone.

"Some family issues happened with her and she had to fly to Illinois. We need to get to school early so I can see if the office will let me take him to my classes." I haven't been on my phone all morning other then the phone call with Mrs. Crawford.

Two messages from Lauren.

Lauren: Good Morning Y/N/N!!!!!
Sent at 7:45 am

Lauren: I'm going to talk to you today. I'll see you soon :)

I turned off my phone and shoved it into my front pocket of my backpack.

"Lauren wants to talk to me today.....I'm scared." Kalani took a quick glance at me and rubbed my knee with her hand.

"Honey it's fine. She obviously likes you." I sighed.

"I really like her, but she's popular and I'm not." My friend shook her head.

"Lauren's not like those girls...She has a good group of other friends as well. They're also in my Bio class...Camila, Dinah, Normani and Ally. They are all nice girls." I nodded and tried to stop stressing out.

-------------------At school------------------------

I was carrying Aaron in my arms while my friend carried all of the other stuff. We walked into the front doors and entered the main office.

"Good Morning Miss. What can I help you with today?" The lady at the front desk spoke to me.

"Okay, as you can see I'm holding a baby. He is my little brother and my family is away so I was left to watch him. My neighbor was supposed to watch him during school hours, but something had come up for her. I was wondering if I could bring him to all my classes?" She went and grabbed a pink sheet of paper.

"Here this is a slip for when you need to be let out of class. This kind of thing has happened before. I will send e-mails to all your teachers and make sure they know about it." She gave me a innocent smile and I took the paper from her hand.

"Thank you so much Ma'am." I turned around and met back up with my friends outside the office.

"I can bring him with me, I just have a special slip for when I need to get out of class." We entered the Cafeteria and tried to find a place to sit.

We were walking around the tables trying to find something secluded, a lot of people were staring at me and I knew it was because of the baby.

"Haha I didn't know a nerd like you could have someone get you pregnant." The one jock Bread- I mean Brad said.

"First off, I'm not a nerd. Second off, I wasn't pregnant on Friday so how could I have had a baby in two days huh?" My outburst caused Aaron to stir in his sleep and Brad had wide eyes.

"Yeah leave me the fuck alone Simpson. I don't need to listen to your shit." And with that I went and sat with my friends, rocking Aaron in my arms.

Then I saw her.

Lauren...She was walking right towards my table.