True Form

Envy sat in the living room that you and him now shared. It was the middle of the night and he was bored. Homunculi didn't need sleep so most nights were like this.

You were currently asleep in your bed and Envy was debating if he should just go watch you sleep (because he's freakin creep). He used to do that when he got bored, but a few nights ago he got caught and ended scaring you when you woke up. You didn't see it was him, watching you in the darkness, and ended jumping from your bed and kicking him in the face.

Envy didn't want to go through that again, so he stayed put.

After a couple more hours of rolling around on the couch, Envy started to get a bad feeling. He didn't know why, he just knew something bad was happening.

Envy got up and made his way to your room. He knocked twice and called out your name, but you didn't answer. Envy quietly opened the door and poked his head through the door. You weren't there.

Envy's eyes widened and he swung the door opened. He marched over to your bed and tore the covers off. You weren't there. He went over to the closet and swung the doors open. You weren't there. Envy checked every nook and cranny of your room, practically tearing it apart, but you were no where to be found.

Envy went over to the window and he gasped at what he found.

"The windows unlocked!" He said out loud.

He swung the window open and screamed your name out into the night. Probably waking the entire city.

When no one answered, Envy slammed the window shut, very angry now. He was about to go call Ed and Al when the shadows began to move about the room.

Envy growled and his eyes narrowed. "Pride..."

The sound of a child's laugh echoed through out the room and a bunch of eyes appeared on every shadow in the room.

"Hello, Envy." Pride greeted.

"Where's (y/n)!" Envy growled at Pride.

"Who? The girl?" Pride asked, sarcastically. "Oh her! Yeah, she's with Father now."

"WHAT?!" Envy screamed with rage. "Why the hell would she be with him?!"

"Oh. Well. You see. Father didn't quite understand why you left and asked me to keep an eye on you. When I figured out you left for this girl, Father told me to bring her to him." Pride explained. "Poor girl. She didn't even see me coming. She couldn't even let out a small yelp before I grabbed her."

"Bring her back now or I'll kill you!" Envy threatened, shape shifting his hand into a blade.

"Doubt it." Pride said. "But there's nothing I can do. She's with Father now and I have a pretty good feeling she's dead now."

"That's not true!" Envy protested. "I'll save her!"

"You!? Go up against Father?! Ha! Don't make me laugh. You'd die right at the snap of his fingers you don't stand a chance." Pride began to fade away. "But if you do try to save your pet human, I'll see you later to help kill you. Goodbye, Envy."

Pride faded away completely.

"Pride! Get the hell back here!" Envy ordered, but nothing happened. "Damn it!"

Envy ran out of your room and to the phone in the kitchen where he dialed Ed's number. A girl picked up.

"Hello." The voice sounded tired. "This is Rockbell's Automail Services. We're not open at the moment, but if you call back in the morning, I'll-"

"Is Edward Elric there?!" Envy interrupted.

The girl seemed taken back. "Um... who is this?"

"The homunculus that is going to snap your neck if you don't get that pipsqueak on the phone!!!"