He straightened himself out and looked in the mirror to see if he looked okay.

He walked to the door and opened it almost cooing on how cute soft small and fluffy jimin looks.

"H-hi jungkook" he said shyly and he held up a bag.

"I bought some chips and drinks for us. So if we're hungry.....You know....." Jimin said and his voice got quiet and soft with every word.

Jungkook just smiled on how cute jimin is. Like how can someone be this cute? It should be illegal.

"Aww thanks. So come in" jungkook smiled and moved aside.

Jimin smiled and walked in.

His eyes widen and he was amazed with how cool it looks in here.

"Wahhhh. You have a nice house" he said out of amazement.

"Ahh it's nothing" jungkook smiled shyly while blushing, rubbing the back of his neck.

Jimin took off his Tim's and set them next to the door.

"So shall we get started?" Jungkook smiled.

"Sure"

Jimin and jungkook both sat on the couch.

"So ummm jimin, what do you like to do?"

Jimin put his hand on his chin and put on a thinking face, and jungkook just wanted to kiss him so much.

"Oh yeah!! I love to sing and dance." Jimin smiled while nodding.

"Oh my God really!?! I love dancing and singing too!!"

Jimin and jungkook were so excited. Just finding out they love the same things makes them so happy.

"What kind of dancing do you do?" Jungkook asked.

"Umm i do a little bit of modern and popping, but I really dance any style"

"Ohhhh that's cool"

Jimin nodded while smiling and they both sat in silence but it wasn't awkward, it was more comfortable.

Until jungkook asked jimin something he thought he wouldn't ask him.

"Can you sing for me?" Jungkook asked and jimin stopped chewing the chips and looked over at jungkook.

"Are you serious?" Jimin asked with his eyes wide open.

"Yes please? I really would love to hear you sing." Jungkook said as he blushed.

"Ok but bear with me. I might not sound good"

Jungkook prepared for it and as soon as he heard him sing, he swore he died and went right to heaven.

Jimin has the voice of an angel. His voice is so so beautiful just like him.

It actually really brought tears to his eyes.

As soon as jimin stopped he turned towards jungkook and he saw jungkooks tears.

"Are you okay!?! Was I that bad?" Jimin said as he wiped jungkooks tears feeling sad that he made him hear his bad singing.

"No no never. I'm crying because your voice is like an angel. Your voice is so so beautiful jiminie" jungkook smiled and kissed his cheek.

Jimin blushed as red as a tomato.

"So why don't we watch a movie?" Jeon suggested.

"Sure"

So both of them watched a movie. They were watching the Lion King.

In the middle of the movie, jimin had fallen asleep, his head falling on jungkooks shoulder.

Jungkook who felt it looked over and saw the most cutest sight ever.

He smiled and turned off the TV feeling a little tired himself.

It was already 8:32, a perfect time for him to fall asleep, since he always fell asleep so late.

He moved to lay down in the couch and pulled jimin on top of him.

Jungkooks head was laying on the arm of the couch, while Jimins head was laying in the crook of jungkooks neck.

He had grabbed the blanket that was hanging off the couch behind him and wrapped the blanket on top of jimin and him.

He wrapped his arms around him and rested his chin on Jimins head, kissing it first.

"I really wish I could have the courage to tell you how I feel"

Jungkook said quietly and kissed his forehead again before falling asleep as darkness took over him.

*****************

Done.

PLZZZ VOTE PLXZXZZ😭😢😍😘😄