Chapter 11

Maggie POV.

I got onto the plane and sat in my seat. When the plane took off I relaxed in my seat. My eyes lids slowly fell and I was sound asleep.

"Ma'm! Wake up!" A lady yelled. I opened my eyes and saw everyone panicking on the plane.

"The plane is about crash!" She yelled crying. My heart started to race. Am I going to die? No this can't happen. My life started to flash before my eyes.

I saw two little kids first meeting in the middle of the street. It was Nash and I when we first met. My ball rolled into the street and Nash ran out and got it for me. That's when we first met. After that we would spend days and even nights together. Until that party when he came close to raping my friend.

"No! No! No!" I started to yell.

"Maggie!" Someone yelled. I opened my eyes and I was in my room. My mom had worried eyes and I was confused.

"Mom you're alive!" I said hugging her close.

"Um Maggie I have been alive, what are you talking about?" She asked looking at me.

"I had a dream that you got cancer and died when I was with Nash at MAGCON. Mom I was so scared that you were gone." I said tearing up. My mom hugged me and rubbed my back.

"I'm here, I'm not going to leave you anytime soon." She said trying to calm me down.

"Promise?" I asked holding out my pinkie.

"Promise!" My mom smiled wrapping her pinky around mine.

****a few years later****

I was now 25 years old. Nash and I broke up a while back because of college. I was now a interviewer for awesomeness tv! It's been amazing so far. Today I came I to work and everyone had a smile on their face.

"Hey Andrea!" I smiled to one of my new friends who worked here.

"Guess who you're going to interview today?" She smiled.

"Who?" I asked getting excited even though I didn't know who it was.

"Nash!" She said. My heart pounded. I haven't seen Nash in forever. It's going to be real awkward between us.

"Oh great!" I lied. She walked away and the stylist came and rushed me to my dressing room. I was put in a nice baby blue blouse with a white skirt and baby blue converse. They curled my hair at the ends and put on light makeup. I walked to the stage and sat in my seat trying to calm myself.

Then I looked to my right and saw Nash. He was still gorgeous like always. His smile could light up a whole town. He looked my way and our eyes locked. All the memory's of when we were together flooded back ink my mind. Nash walked over to me and smiled.

"Maggie, it's been forever!" He smiled hugging me. Sparks went throughout my body.

"I know," I smiled.

"You knew him?" Andrea asked from behind me.

"Yeah, we use to be friends." I said. I didn't want to mention the dating part because she didn't need to know about that.

"Awe you guys would be so cute together!" She smiled and walked away. Nash laughed and I turned back around to face him.

"How have you been?" He asked.

"Great! How bout you?" I asked.

"Amazing! I'm an actor now!" He smiled.

"That's awesome you always wanted to do that!" I smiled.

"Yeah," he smiled.

"The interviews about to start," the director, Greg, said. We sat in our seats across from each other an got ready. Am I falling for Nash again?