Chapter 10

Everyone go check out @fanficgirl2353 fanfic called 'Taken: taylor caniff, nash grier, cameron'.Also check out @nashhadmelike fanfic called 'Are you who I thought you were?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maggie POV.

"Hello?" I answered my phone.

"Maggie, I have something to tell you." My dad said in a weak voice.

"Dad, what is it?" I asked getting concern. Ryan was next to me getting worried. I sat down at a nearby bench and prepared to hear the news. I had a bad feeling about this.

"Your mom... Your mom has... Past away." My dad said breaking down at the end. My heart shattered and my tears became heavy. I knew I shouldn't had gone. I ended the call and Ryan came and hugged me.

"She's gone," I cried.

"Who?" He asked.

"My mom," I said crying even harder.

"I'm so sorry," he said rubbing my back.

"I shouldn't have left her, I didn't even get to say goodbye." I cried. Ryan looked at me with sad eyes.

"You have to stay strong for your family," he said with a tear sliding down his cheek.

"You don't understand! How can I stay strong when the one that I've told everything, gone through everything has past away!" I yelled walking away. I didn't care who was starring, my heart ached.

Nash POV.

I was on stage when I saw Maggie walking away. Tears were falling out her eyes.

"Maggie!" I yelled through the microphone. She looking at me. Her eyes were red and her makeup was smeared.

"Hold this," I said holding my microphone out to Cameron.

"What are you doing?" He asked taking the microphone.

"I have to get Maggie," I said running through the crowd.

"What's wrong, baby?" I asked hugging her.

"My mom died," she cried. My eyes started to water. Her mom was like a mom to me and now she's gone.

"I'm so sorry," I said letting tears escape my eyes.

"You need to go back on stage," she said after a few minutes.

"I can't leave you," I said.

"Go," she demanded. I looked at her and took her hand leading her to the stage.

"What are to doing?" She asked. I didn't answer and kept going. The girls made a path way for us as we got to the stage. I grabbed my microphone and kept holding onto Maggie's hand.

"Now where were we?" I asked looking at everyone.

"What are you doing?" Cameron whispered.

"I'm not leaving Maggie," I whispered back.

After the show we all went out to eat. Maggie wouldn't talk to anyone. She sat there eating her chicken in silence. I wrapped my arm around her and kept it there for the rest of the time.

"I want to go home," Maggie said when we got back to the hotel.

"Okay," I said not fighting it.

"I'll be back in a few days," I said. She started to pack. We drove to the airport and waited till it was time to go.

"I'm going to miss you," I said hugging her.

"I'll miss you too," she said for the rest of the time we made out. But then the announcer said it was time to go.

"I love you, stay strong." I said pecking her lips.

"I love you, too." She said pecking my lips one more time and walking away. I hope she can stay strong for me.