Chapter 14

3rd person POV

It has been two and a half weeks, Gemini has gone back to school to get suspended a week after that. Because she had not dyed her hair to a normal color. The rebellion group has not been together in those weeks. Only some of them go to hang out after school and a few have gotten closer than before. Aries and Cancer have been hanging out a lot and got to know things of each other that most people don't know.

Cancer now knows that Aries had been bullied in the past and that he can be really protective if someone he really likes or loves gets hurt. In his first years of high school he got into a lot of trouble for beating people up, because they were bullying his friends. He lost his temper and nearly broke the guy's arm. His jock friends do most of the bullying these days. Aries admitted he hated the fact that he is in a team with bullies and he would like to quit. 

Cancer told Aries about her parents being divorced and that she had trouble with it in the beginning. But now she only lives with her mother, her dad moved away. She has contact with him sometimes, but lately she hasn't heard of him.

What Cancer hadn't told Aries was, that she has the fear that the people who are her friends, will turn on her. Because they will know secrets that they can use to bully her. That is why she only told Aries that her parents are divorced, nothing more. 

Virgo and Pisces made a plan to make Gemini back off, because Gemini had been close to Capricorn since the beginning. And Virgo didn't like that one bit. They want to involve Gabriella with the plan. They know that Gabriella doesn't like Gemini that much. The only thing that they don't understand is, why Virgo and Pisces can walk and talk together with Gabriella knowing it and not get a warning or something like that.

Leo, Sagittarius and Scorpio met up a few times, after Sagittarius introduced Scorpio to Leo. They would go to a skate park or a book store or a music store. Play games at either Sagittarius' or Leo's house. They couldn't go to Scorpio's house because of some personal stuff. Both Sag and Leo didn't mind and the three of them became good friends.

Libra and Aquarius were also getting to know each other more and more, as they hung out after school. They shared likes and dislikes, hobby's and some friendly conversations. Libra also introduced him to her friends again. This time it didn't go wrong and they actually got to know each other.

Capricorn had been a bit quiet, which is rare. He makes sarcastic remarks  most of the time, but not in these lonely weeks. He tried to get in contact with Gemini for several times, but she doesn't reply or pick up the phone. In the past he could just cross the street to speak to her, but now he doesn't know where she lives and it slightly driving him insane. He needs to know if she's okay. He can't stand it if his childhood best friend is not feeling okay. Not after those texts from about 3 weeks ago.

Gemini's POV

I was sitting crossed legged on the couch, watching TV. In my favorite over sized shirt and a black short. The golden retriever Mani from our neighbor came to me and jumped on the couch. She tried to lick my face, but I moved my head away chuckling. She probably tried to cheer me up a little, I have been feeling a bit down lately. My dad doesn't talk to me a lot and if he talks to me it is about mom. I'm not ready yet to talk about it. And he comes home later and later after work.

I'm started to get worried. What if it's not going good at his work? Maybe he has a lot of stress? How does he feel about what happened? He never told me his feelings...does he miss her? I felt something run down my face, I moved my hand towards the place and pressed my finger against my cheek lightly. Tears. After that I began sobbing, Mani stood up on the couch and walked over to me and sat inside the gap of my crossed legs. As if she noticed my sadness, so I hugged her and petted her head while watching the TV. My head was slowly falling down as I began to feel tired.

"Mommy!"

"Stay with me, mommy!" The little girl cried, as her mom laid on the floor passed out and as her dad was calling the ambulance.

My head shot up as I recalled the memory of my mom. More tears streamed down my face, as Mani sat back up and licked my face. Once again I moved my head back and a sad chuckle made it's way out of my mouth.

Mani laid down again with her head on my tight. I watched as my favorite character hugged their mother after getting great advice.

"Why did you leave?" My voice cracked.

The doorbell rang and Mani shot up and jump of the couch. Ran to the door while barking. Who comes at this time? I walked to the door, shushing Mani in the process. She walked back to the living room. I wiped my tears away before I opened the door. My eyes widened at the person standing in front of me.

"I didn't know you had a dog." The person laughed. The person pointed beside me and asked, "Is it okay if I come in?"

"What in the hell are you doing here? How did you get my address?"

3rd Person POV

Sagittarius was walking outside, because he felt like it. Being at home irritated him, his mom is always nagging at his head. Giving orders, making sure he is doing his homework and asking him if he's alright several times a day. It's not like he hates his mom, no no, he loves his mother. But sometimes she cares to much or doesn't care at all or she is really strict. And lately she's being a bit of all and it is frustrating. 

Sagittarius stopped thinking as he heard quiet sobbing from the left side of the park, where he is currently walking. He looked to his left and saw a play ground. He stepped a bit closer and the sound became louder. A figure was seated on one of the swings. From the sound and the length of the hair, Sagittarius assumed it was a girl. He walked over to the swing set to ask if she was alright. 

But Sagittarius being Sagittarius he said, "A playground isn't the place to be sad, you know." As he leaned against the metal pole of the swing set.

The girl's head shot up as she nearly fell of the swing, but she regained her balance and stayed seated. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." Sagittarius said as he stepped towards the empty swing next to the girl. "Do you mind if I sit here?" The girl shook her head and Sagittarius took a seat.

The light of the lantern flickered. There were no words spoken, only the wind and the flickering of the lantern was heard. The soft creaking of the swings going back and forth. It was a peaceful sound. The sound of the wind blowing threw the trees.

"So, why are you out here?" Sagittarius decided to ask the sniffling girl. The girl stayed quiet and looked at her feet. The silence between them stayed as Sagittarius' curiosity increased and fast.

"Could you at least tell me your name?" He looked at her, wanting to know why she was here alone in the dark, crying.

The girl raised her head and wiped her tears away. The light stopped flickering and it fell perfect on her face. She looked at Sagittarius and he saw smudged mascara underneath her red puffy eyes. She let out a sad laugh.

"I probably look really ugly right now, don't I?" She closed her eyes and smiled while shaking her head in disbelief. Looking back at the person in front of her, she said.

"I'm Taurus, the girl who just got dumped." 

A/N

Soo sorry for the extremely late update! I had a writers block. And the few weeks before this I was busy with school. So right now I had inspiration and the time so I wrote this as fast as I could! Sorry for making you wait again! Hope it won't happen again (It probably will because I know myself pretty good. And I know that I will forget to write or have no inspiration. So I apologize in advance!) 

Byeee~~ ;)