"Relationship Goals"

•• Yugyeom's POV ••

I shake off the odd feelings I had and continue walking with my boyfriend. We were walking to "Cafe Le Crem" to start our shift. Oh yeah, one more thing, he works there now too.

After he decided that it wouldn't be too bad to have a second job, he applied to work there where Jin immediately accepted him ofcourse. I was glad when he decided to work there too. Now I get to see him even when I'm working!

Yeah, I'm very clingy. Only because I won't know what to do if he ever left me. For some reason, the thought of someone leaving me makes something in me click and my heart immediately starts to ache.

"Yah, Gyeomie ah. You okay?" Chanyeol asked as he looked at me with worried eye he must've noticed me thinking too hard. He always knows when something's wrong. I smile a little and nod "I'm fine oppa! Just thinking~" He nods "Well, don't think too hard. Remember what Dr. Min said" He reminded me.

"Okay Channie" I reply back, smiling like an idiot. I just love the fact that he's so caring and remembers to remind me about all these things. Like, medicine, check ups, meals and other stuff. I can't help but to think I'm so lucky.

Without me even noticing, we were now nearing "Cafe Le Crem", all we need to do was cross the road. I only notice when Chanyeol says to me "Looks like Jin put up some new posters up front" I get taken out of my trance and I see the cafe, but with new posters on the windows that from afar looked so colorful.

I nodded, smiling "Mhm, they sure are beautiful Channie!" I chimed. The light finally turned red and the sign signalled us that we could now cross the road. Chanyeol and I started walking, his arm around my waist as my hands were in my coat. It was absolutely freezing cold.

"Yeah, but you're prettier Yuggie" He whispers to me, making me blush more than I already was. My face was surely flushed pink from the cold, but now it must be red hot.

As soon as we were right infront of the cafe. I could clearly see the posters on the windows and it was all Christmas related. Turns out we were doing a Christmas special for the weeks of December. Chanyeol suddenly let go of my waist, resulting in me slightly pouting from the empty feeling.

He chuckles and walks over to the door, opening it for me. I roll my eyes and entered with him right behind me. "Morning guys!" Jin greeted us after talking with some customers. "Goodmorning hyung!" I greeted "Morning Jin" then Chanyeol greeted him.

"You guys can go start your shift. Sungjong and Sungkyu are just about done with theirs" He explains then goes back to greeting with tables. I turn to Chanyeol "I'm gonna change in the back room, you coming along or are you gonna go to the bathroom instead?" I ask. Usually he would change with me but sometimes he wouldn't.

"I'm gonna change with you this time" He answered. Ofcourse, why am I not surprised. I smile and lock arms with him, walking to the back room. Just as I was about to reach for the door knob, the door opens and there I see Sungjong fully dressed in normal clothing as he smiles to see me.

"Hi girl!" He greets as Chanyeol walks past us. Probably doesn't wanna hear our conversation. Last time, he was awkwardly standing there as we talked about Bigbang and how I was fanboying over G dragon's new look. "So I see the new guy's taken a liking to you!" I refer to Sungkyu, who just applied two weeks ago.

I see Sungjong blush and I smirk "Was it that obvious?" He asks and I nod "Hey, he was all over you! Grabbing you by the waist, kissing your cheek and intertwining fingers with you" I smirked, I ship them so much. "Yeah well... We're dating now, so~" He chimed, making me smile so wide. And my ship just sailed.

"That's so great!" I say hugging him then pulling away almost immediately. "I know right!" He replies back as we both giggle and laugh. Out of the corner of my eye I see Chanyeol, lifting up his shirt and revealing his toned body. I felt a huge blush creeping on me. I know he's doing this on purpose as he smirks and winks at me.

Sungjong gives me one final hug "See ya on your break girl!" He says as he leaves the back room. Once he leaves, I glare at Chanyeol "You are such a tease!" I whine. He simply smirks "What? Can't a guy look at his abs for once?" He says innocently. I roll my eyes "No, not infront of their boyfriend's friend they can't"

Chanyeol chuckles and continues dressing into his waiter uniform with layers underneath ofcourse since it was still oh so cold. I started changing into my own and blush everytime Chanyeol takes a peek at me. "Would you stop looking?" I ask, annoyed.

"Sorry cupcake, but you seem so sweet right now~" He says seductively. I roll my eyes and continue dressing. I was now in the waitress dress with ofcourse shorts on since the skirt was now so high on me because I've grown so much. Basically up to my thighs.

I take my stockings and start putting them on. I notice Chanyeol still staring at my leg and smirk. I had an idea. I teasingly put on the stocking ever so slowly. I could practically see the drool by his lips as I slowly put on my stockings.

"You're a tease too you know!" He says back as I finish changing. "Well, I learn from the best" I giggle as we walk out the back room. We started waiting tables and at times he would give me a quick peck on the cheek or lips, even infront of the customers. But they didn't seem to mind at all.

I was at this table when suddenly, Chanyeol came from behind me and hugged my waist. I was going through what was our special with them and couldn't help but giggle from time to time. Luckily, the table was of people who seemed to be of my age and were completely okay with that.

They gave me their order and Channie was still holding me. "Will that be all?" I ask them to which they nodded. I walk to the kitchen and give the order. It was quite a slow day and had not alot of people, I'm betting mostly because of the weather. So me and Chanyeol had time for each other.

I'm guessing their weren't other tables without waiters because Channie just kept his hands around my waist. I walk back to the table with their food and Channie quickly gives me a kiss on the cheek right infront of them as he scurries off to a table to serve.

"Please enjoy your meal!" I chime. Then one girl suddenly asks "Are you two a couple?" I was shocked but answered with a shy nod. Then the girls all suddenly exclaimed "Omo so cute!" "You're a great couple! I wish my boyfriend would be like that!" then one said "That is total relationship goals!"

I smiled, thanking them alot of times then left them. Hm, relationship goals. How cute!