First day part two

Eric's pov

I went to school like any other day, not that I really care about school, but this time for some reason I felt like something was going to happen, maybe my mind is just playing with me again.

Once I made my way, I look at the school like I always do and I just sigh while thinking "Great another day in hell", you're probably thinking and your right I really hate school and also the fact that it's high school.

While walking near group's of people, they look at me and said "OMG there's Eric!!" And "Hey good morning Eric", I ignore them and just kept walking, I really don't like people or much I hate them.

I got in the school and saw a lot of different people I never saw, maybe because I don't pay attention to people a lot, I look at my schedule I got in the mail and just went to my first class which was language arts.

While walking to my class I had my head down because I always do and most people know that and try not to get in my way, but this time while walking I bump into a person and we both fell into the floor, I was so close to start yelling at them, but when I look up I saw a girl who looks like around my age, she has beautiful brown eyes and hair, her hair was so long almost near her ass, not that I was looking at it.

She looks so pretty I could just do many things to her, like making out with her or putting her in bed, I know your thinking that I'm a pervert but I can care less.

She look at me like if she knew me or something, which I didn't know her but I had a felling will know later on.  That's when I thought I should talk first.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't see you coming by..."

I really didn't know what to say, I just stand there like a idiot while she gave me a smile.

"Oh no I'm sorry I should be the one apologizing not you"

I look at her surprise while thinking "Damn she looks hot"

I brought hand towards her saying "Hey my name is Eric"

She grab my hand while getting up saying "Hi my name is Bethany"

I smile at her, I really don't smile especially to people, but felt like she was different from other people.

That's when she was looking at the floor saying "Um c-can you help I'm a b-bit lost."

I brought her closer to me saying "Don't worry I'll be glad to help you Bethany", I wink at her which I guess it was a bad idea because move away from me.

Bethany's pov

After I asked for help I couldn't stop looking at him, I had so many thoughts about him, but the one thing I had in mind was "I found you"

He pulled me closer to him saying "Don't worry I'll be glad to help you Bethany", he wink at me later on which got my really annoyed and I push him away from me.

I glared at him saying "Don't get the wrong idea, all i asked was that if you can help me."

Eric's pov

I get surprise hearing her saying that and that's when I thought "Great Eric you just fuck things up now."

I look at her saying "Look I'm sorry Bethany I don't want you to get mad at me."

She look at me surprise just hearing me say that, that's when she said "oh um it's ok I guess... ", I bet she didn't know what to say.

I look through her schedule she had in her hand, the minute I did I was surprise just by looking at it.

"She has all classes with me" I thought to myself, in my mind I was thinking "Hell yes!", also thinking "omg maybe this year won't be that bad as I thought it would".

I look back at her and smile again saying "Come on let's go to class."

She look at me surprise saying "t-together?"

I nod my head and went walking, I turn around to she was just standing there, I sigh inside my head and said "coming?"

"Yeah s-sure."

I can tell she was nervous because she was blushing which was totally noticeable, but I didn't mind.

Bethany's pov

OMG why am I so nervous just being around him?, I mean he was the guy in my dreams earlier, but still it's not normal for me to be like this especially in front of Eric.

I sigh inside my head, I took a deep breath and said "Yeah s-sure."

I started walking toward him trying to relax myself not being more nervous that I could just embarrass myself.

We both started walking towards Language Arts, I had a feeling going around my head saying something to me but I didn't know what it was, but then I thought...

Eric's pov

While walking to class I had a feeling going inside my head saying something to me, and  that's when I thought...

Both pov's

"where did you come from?."

To be continue...