Chapter 10 - Cassian and Jyn Part 1

TWO WEEKS LATER...

For the course of the past two weeks, Cassian and I have done the same things. I Stay in the cabin while he works, then he comes to the cabin and we eat dinner together, and then we go to bed.

The same thing each and every day.

But today was different because today... I was going to do something about it.

I've attempted to come up with a plan, but that was too complicated. Specific wouldn't do what they would need to do for the plans I had created to work out. I am sure of it.

So I have decided just to ask him. Ask him if he will come with me.

At dinner, I kept thinking of what I would say. What would make him come with me in an escape.

"Hey Cassian?"

"Yes, my love?"

"Would you ever consider coming back to ... to the rebellion?"

"What? You want to go back to the rebellion?But why? Isn't this life enough?"

"Yes. Yes. But I just fear that maybe... We are not doing the right thing?"

"Of course we are my love."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Here let me take your plate," he said taking my plate to the kitchen and we walked to bed.

"Don't worry my love. We will be alright." He kissed my forehead and I laid down.

I had a hard time sleeping, but then I felt Cassian get up.

I didn't want to disturb him so I pretended to be asleep.

I quietly look over to see him using the little emergency communication pad.

He looked like he was in contact with someone, but I laid back down trying to listen to the conversation. Then, he got up and walked to the other side of the room.

"Sir, Jyn wants to escape what should I do?"

His words frightened me.

What am I going to do now?

The next morning, I got up early to make breakfast. I guess I was kinda loud because Cassian got up not to long after I started cooking.

"Good morning, Jyn."

"Good morning, Cassian."

We were silent for a moment, but then he blurt out, "are you planning on escaping?"

I stopped for a moment.

"Come with me please?" standing still for a moment.

There was complete silence and the an unknown object pressed against my back.

"You know I can't do that, Jyn. And neither can you." I realized the object was a plaster.

My heart was racing and I started to panic.

What does one do in a moment when someone you love has a gun pointed right at you?

"Cassian... don't do this. You know I can't stay here it isn't home. This isn't the real you, please"

Suddenly, guards burst into the room and grabbed my arms, dragging me to a room with Cassian not to far behind. Then, they pushed me into a chair with metal straps around my arms.

Someone who I had never seen before walked towards me. He had a black outfit and a weird helmet. And Cassian stood behind him waiting.

"Trying to run away?" his voice was rough and I could hear each breath.

"What have you done to Cassian?"

"I simply showed him the truth. You disgusting rebel scum don't deserve a place in this galaxy."

"The truth? About how you murder innocent people for your own ego?"

"Well, if you know so much why don't I show you the same way I showed him."

His hand went up, hovering my forehead.

There was a little bit of force, but I had to fight back. With all my power I refused to let him do anything with my head.'

"You will never win. Nothing you can do or say can change that."

The force grew stronger. So I had to fight harder.

My head started to hurt and then his arm suddenly flew backwards.

"How? Only people with the for-- You. You're part of the force."

I was amazed by my own power and I looked for at Cassian.

"Cassian, I know you are still in there. Somewhere, please come back to me. I need you to come back to me."

"Kill her before I come back commander. That's and order," the fallen sith had said and then left the room.

"Cassian please don't do this,"  I said as he brought a blaster to my face.

"Cassian, no. Don't do this I love you. Come back. Your don't want to kill me it's Jyn. Remember?"

TO BE CONTINUED...

____________________________ thanks for reading!!!