Chapter 4- Lah'mu

Jyn's pov-

We finally had hope.

Once we got out of light speed we landed near my former home on the planet Lah'mu.

We noticed that the plants were green and all the droids were working fine. We decided to check it out.

"Its been a long time since I have been here. Yet, I remember everything," I told Cassian.

We walked for awhile until I noticed a dirty white thing on the ground. Once we got closer, I realized it was my old stormtrooper doll. I couldn't believe it was still here after all that time. I picked it up and held it close and we walked the rest of they way there.

When we got to the house we were greeted by a farming droid by the door.

"Hello Miss Jyn Erso. It is nice to see you," it said. "How do you know my name," I replied.

"I remember you. The day your parents left. Your father told me to take care of the farm just in case you came back. He left a hologram of himself for you too. He always wanted to give you a chance--"

"For what?" I said eagerly.

"A chance for a normal life. Although he knew your life would never be normal because of him. He wanted to give you the chance. Thats why my fellow droids and I have taken care of the farm well enough to live in. Come Ill give you a tour."

We followed the droid wondering if we should trust him.

"You said my father left a hologram. Do you know where it is?" I said walking swiftly.

"Yes! Would you like to see--"

"Yes," I told it.

Cassian followed along. The droid pulled out a machine and played a hologram right in front of us.

The hologram was a younger version of my father.

"My dear Stardust. I love you so much. If you are watching this than that means the empire has come for me. I want you to start a new life. I want you to be happy. I need you to be happy. I am sorry I have done this to you. I didn't mean to do what happened. I have asked my droids to take care of the farm while we were gone just in case you needed it. Just know I didn't mean too. And I love you my Stardust."

Just then a younger me and my mother entered the hologram taking a big hug before it ended.

I dropped on my knees in tears.

Cassian helped me up and hugged me.

We continued on the tour as Cassian had his arm around me.

I sat the little doll next to my old bed. And sighed in relief as we were finally safe.

The next question was. What will we do next?

To Be Continued...

__________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading! Chapter 5 will come soon. Also, go check out my friend's new fan fiction "Peculiar Reasons" if you like Harry Potter. And if you have any ideas for fan fiction leave it down in the comments!