𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓

────── ★★★ ──────

────── ★★★ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐍

────── ★★★ ──────

Everly sat on the couch in silence for what felt like an eternity while Emma worked on whatever was in the basement. She tried to pass the time by reading a book that she found on the shelf, but she wasn't interested in it at all. All the Jones girl could think about was her family and how much she longed for them. But that mixed with all the negative thoughts she'd been getting since that day in Camelot. Everly was growing tired of listening to the voice that sounded like hers was telling her outrageous things. It took all her strength not to listen to that voice, but her patience grew weaker every day.

It wasn't long before Emma walked into the room to grab a few things from the kitchen. Everly just watched her with a hint of boredom in her eyes. But when she saw her sister heading back toward the basement door, the Jones girl couldn't help but let out a long sigh. That was enough to make the Dark One stop in her tracks and look over at the blonde girl.

"What now?"

"I'm bored," Everly said as she sat up and placed the book on the table in front of her, "what am i supposed to do while you're down there doing who knows what?"

The annoyance in Emma's eyes did nothing but grow as she opened her mouth to respond. "Wait for me to finish."

"I'm not going to sit here for hours with nothing to do," the Jones girl responded without bothering to hide the irritation she was feeling

"Then what do you want to do?" the Swan woman questioned, only to be greeted by silence from her sister. The two of them just stared at each other for a long moment before Everly looked to the floor. They both knew there was one thing she'd wanted to do since they arrived back in Storybrooke. And usually Emma forbade her from doing it. So that was why the Jones girl was shocked by her sister's next words. "You may visit your friends. But behave and don't tell them too much."

Everly just stared at her sister for a long moment while a thousand different thoughts bounced around in her head. What felt like an eternity passed before she sent Emma a nod in response. The Dark One kept her eyes glued to her sister as she waved her hand through the air. A colorless cloud soon surrounded Everly, taking her to the one place she knew Sam and Katherine would be. The Jones girl didn't know how to feel as she stood outside the door to her old motel room. She had been wanting to see them for as look as she could remember, but she never thought she'd get this far. There was a part of her telling her to leave before they knew she was there. However, the part of her wanting to see them was far bigger.