"Good taste." He obviously approved as I made a show of flipping my hair while we walked over to one of the golf carts, passing by preppy, sporty flocks of manicured people drinking pretty bottles and sporting pretty smiles before turning to stare at us.

Harry wanted me to meet him at the heart of the Valley Hill neighborhood which was their beloved park, right in the middle of all the rows of different mansions with an endless horizon of green, hydrated grass, tennis and golf courts, and a dog park.

"How's my baby doing?" Harry asked when we got situated in his golf cart and I didn't even want to touch anything, scared I might scratch or dent something and have to pay.

"Still working out a few kinks, put a new paint." I responded, referring to his car as he drove, leaning back with my hands behind my head.

"You changed my baby's color? Don't remember giving you my blessing." He drawled, brows furrowed in concentration and ring clad fingers pinching his bottom lip as he steered the cart over to Polly's mansion further up the hills which was right next to his.

"It's blue now, you'll like it."

"Doubt it."

"Fine, I'll turn it back to ugly orange so those two guys can spot you again-"

"You know that I think about it, blue seems classier." Harry concluded right as we parked in front of Polly's mansion.

When the cart rolled to a stop he looked around, not making eye contact with me but leaning closer to my side causing me to lean away from him in response.

"You bring the stuff?" He whispered to me like I was his private drug dealer as I raised a brow at him.

"You mean the condoms-"

"Shhhh... what the fuck." Harry hissed, placing his pointer finger to his lips as he frantically looked around.

"Could you lower your voice, people might think we're fucking, or worst, actually friends." He reminded me as I looked down at my lap.

"You're right." I said in a timid voice.

Then I raised my head, pinching his ear and bringing my lips close to it.

"You mean the condoms!" I yelled right into his probably bleeding eardrum as he shoved me away, blinking and making a face, visibly wincing.

"Ratchet." He bitterly remarked, rubbing his ear like a child as we got off the cart.

"Brat." I shot back, hands going into my pockets and retrieving a brown, folded paper bag of condoms as I tossed it to him before we waltzed right into Polly's mansion, Harry twirling the key to her place around his long finger.

A few house cleaners greeted Harry with smiles and hugs, probably used to seeing him around before pausing to give me a second glance.

I awkwardly waved.

They awkwardly waved back.

"Stop flirting with the maids." Harry pushed past me through one of the huge corridors and if I wasn't afraid of getting lost in such a huge mansion I wouldn't have followed him.