Spin the Bottle // Olicity

Felicity Smoak was rarely ever invited to a party, so when she decided to attend this one, she had no idea what to expect. Common sense told her there would be alcohol and music, but she didn't know the little things; she didn't know what to wear or who to hang out with... so Felicity did the one thing she thought she would never do. She took advice from her mother.

Looking in the mirror, she felt like she was staring at a stranger. Her black hair was curled, her eyeshadow a smoky grey, her lips dark red. She wore a very, very short red dress that was lacy at the top half and had an open, wide v-shape carved in her back. She was a few inches taller thanks to her sparkly silver heels. For once, she wasn't head to toe in black. She almost looked normal. Of course, her outfit didn't match well with her personality, but she didn't mind the way she looked.

With a quick text to her mom, she headed out of her house and to a complete stranger's party.

///////////////////////////////

The music pounded in her ears... Or maybe it was the alcohol. Felicity wasn't quite sure just how drunk she was, but she had a feeling she was losing control of her thoughts and actions rather quickly. Fortunately, Felicity found one of her few acquaintances and hung around with her for the most part.

Felicity had just finished her fifth drink when the girl who's name she forgot grabbed her wrist and pulled her through a crowd of teenagers. They emerged from the flock of people and Felicity found herself in a living room. There was a group of teenagers sitting on the floor in a circle, and Felicity wasn't exactly sure what was going on until she saw the empty beer bottle lying in the middle.

Tomorrow, she'll blame it on the drinks she had, but for now she decided to join the circle because in her mind, it was a 'good idea.'

She scanned the other players, recognizing some of them, but her eyes stopped when she landed on Oliver Queen. Of course Oliver Queen was here. She was one of the very few girls in their school that wasn't swooning over him. Actually, she wasn't really sure why all the girls fight over him. Oliver's eyes flickered over to her's, and she hastily moved her gaze to the bottle on the floor, watching as someone gave it a good spin. She scooted back a bit when a guy had to lean over her to sloppily kiss the girl who had brought her here.

A few turns later and the bottle was in her hands. She held her breath as she placed her right hand over the bottle, quickly jerking it to the right with as much force as she could.

To her, it felt like the bottle was spinning for an eternity. Her eyes were locked on the bottle as the loud music in the background filled her ears, but somehow her quickening heartbeat seemed louder and managed to drown out all the other noises. After what felt like minutes of watching the bottle spin, it finally began to slow down. In reality, the bottle only spun for no more than ten seconds.

She saw that the bottle had stopped and that is was pointing directly at somebody, but it took her a few seconds to actually bring herself to look up, eyes widening when she saw she would have to kiss Oliver Queen. The other teenagers stared as Felicity walked across the circle on her knees, stopping when she was in front of Oliver, who had sat up a little straighter. They were almost eye level, but because Felicity was on her knees, she was a little bit taller.

When she met his eyes, she didn't see anything. He was almost emotionless, but she caught a spark of playfulness in his blue eyes. On the other hand, she had no idea what expression was slapped across her face as she looked down at his lips, inhaling sharply.

She must've been taking too long because Oliver was the one who cupped her face with his hand as he leaned in closer, his lips landing on hers. She returned the kiss immediately, her hand gripping the back of his neck. Oliver's other hand wrapped around her waist and pulled her against his body as his mouth devoured hers. Felicity ran her hand through Oliver's disheveled hair as he deepened the kiss.

A whistle from behind them caused Felicity to pull away from him, her cheeks flaming hot. Oliver looked completely unfazed by their short kiss, but after Felicity sat back in her spot, he stood up and walked away. Felicity stuck around for a little while longer, but she soon became bored of watching drunk teenagers kissing.

Grabbing yet another drink, she found a relatively empty section of the house and leaned against the wall, sipping her drink in peace.

She just about choked on her drink when she saw Oliver Queen walking up to her. She placed her glass on a nearby table just in time for her to turn around and collide with Oliver's chest. She forced her eyes shut in embarrassment, muttering, "Sorry."

But Oliver placed his hand beneath her elbow and she found herself lost in his eyes for a second before she could remind herself that he was a playboy who had zero emotions towards her and probably didn't even know who she was. She tried to step away but his firm grip kept her against his chest.

"What are you --" she was silenced by his lips as his hands trailed down her bare back, her skin heating up from his touch. She was firmly pressed against him, her small frame enveloped by his body. Felicity passionately kissed back, her stomach doing flips, but that could easily be because of the alcohol.

Oliver pinned her against the wall, his hands placed on either side of her. His tongue grazed her bottom lip and she gladly let him slide his tongue over hers, letting a soft moan escape. One of his hands fell down to under her knee, pulling her leg up as he somehow managed to press himself even more tightly against her.

Felicity's mind went blank. There was no music blasting in the background. There weren't tons of other teenagers nearby. Her heart wasn't racing at a thousand miles per hour, beating loudly in her chest. And for a second, it slipped her mind that Oliver Queen was kissing her because she knew it was impossible that he would ever intentionally kiss her.

But he was, and that came to Felicity in a rush, causing her to place her hands against his chest, gently pushing him back. His dark eyes were clouded with confusion, and he was about to open his mouth to say something when Felicity held up a finger to stop him. Her cheeks reddened as he waited for an explanation, but she never gave one.

Felicity slipped out from her position between Oliver Queen's body and the wall, walking away with some of her dignity in tact. She grabbed another drink on her way out, hoping she would forget all of this by the morning.