Sweet dream

It was the 2 in the morning when Klay woke up on top of Steph. Steph's baby face looking even more innocent as he slept. His lips were parted open, drool lightly dribbled on his caramel cheek. Klay could not help being completely engrossed by Steph's beauty, even when he was sleeping he still managed to make Klay's heart go into a frenzy. Klay turned over on his side, getting off of the petite man. Steph shivered in his sleep, reaching over towards Klay. Klay froze in surprise, why was Steph reaching for him? "Stop overthinking about this" thought Klay, allowing himself to enjoy the feeling of Steph's hand on his side. Steph opened his eyes checking the time it was around 2:30. He had heard Klay rustling around, but was persistent in getting his beauty sleep. Klay's eyes seemed to be open, so he called out his name. "Klay?" whispered Stephen "Yeah" replied Klay his tone equally quiet. "Why you still up?" asked Stephen, rolling over to his side and resting his head on his arm. "I don't know" shrugged Klay his eyes drooping slightly. Steph without even thinking reached up to twirl Klay's waves, his green eyes glinting in the dark. Klay's eyes fluttered close as he felt Steph lightly massage his hair. Steph for some unknown reason felt a sudden confidence surge through his body. He made his way closer towards Klay, his chest touching Klay's bare sun kissed skin. Klay's eyes flickered open, his breathing substantially speeding up, coming in slight pants. 

Steph curiously looked at Klay, tilting his head to the side. Klay stared at Stephen waiting for Steph to do anything to him. Steph's skin seemed to be blazing as he touched Klay, the innocent touch making Steph feel like he was on top of the world. Before he could stop himself he made his cocked head tilt towards Klay. Klay stooped his head to make him and Steph almost nose to nose, he could feel Steph's breath fanning against his lips. Steph could not stop staring at Klay's parted rosy pink lips, the intensity of their position seemingly intoxicating his senses. Without comprehending Steph seized Klay's lips into his. Klay was motionless for a second from the shock of being kissed by his teammate before he returned Steph's kiss. Both men broke from the kiss, both gasping for air. Steph was shocked at his actions, he totally just messed up his friendship with Klay. But if he messed up why did Klay kiss back? internally debated Steph. "Hey" said Klay, tracing his fingers over Steph's creamy skin, "don't stress, i enjoyed that" shyly admitted Klay. "You did?" asked Steph his glee laced in his tone. "Yeah" replied Klay, Steph smiled at him knowing this was the extent to which Klay would open up about his feelings. "Lets go to sleep" offered Klay the toll of basketball taking over him. "Sure" replied Steph about to turn on the other side of the bed, when instead Klay wrapped his arm around Steph's toner yet slimmer physique. Steph was surprised by this gesture, but just smiled and snuggled closer to Klay. They would deal with any fall out later in the morning.