Lyra ~ New OC

So, as you can tell, I've gotten into Tokyo Ghoul. I've already made an OC for it an her name is Lyra. I know none of you'll read her description so it's mostly for me.
_____

Unsurprisingly, Lyra is a 14-year-old ghoul

Unsurprisingly, Lyra is a 14-year-old ghoul. But she can turn into a white Dire wolf (since white represents death). And she always, ALWAYS, wears a dove skull necklace. Lyra has long, mane-like hair that covers her right eye as both a human (as "human" as a ghoul can get) and a wolf, but it's green in her human form. In her human form half of her hair is shaved. I haven't gotten around to drawing the human form but it's a wip. Lyra has a human friend named Angelica (:3333) who's a 9-year-old orphan living on the streets. How did a human and a ghoul become friends? Lyra lives in an alleyway, nom noming on the humans that stray down. One day she saw Angelica walking out in the middle of the road and heard a car coming. Lyra made a mental oath to never kill anyone under 15 or over 70 years. So, following it, she took the hit of the car (in her Dire wolf form) for the human. Angelica tried to help Lyra since it looked like she had fatal wounds, but of course, they healed. Angelica came to the conclusion that Lyra was a wolf-ghoul hybrid, but stayed with her nonetheless. Lyra brung her down her alley and saw to her wounds. The human driving the car called the wiener patrol (CCS, tf I can't remember what they're called. All I know is that they're bad in my eyes) and they tried to kill Lyra. Being her chill self, she gave up and allowed them to take her in. They were surprised such a big animal would be so cooperative; they suspected she was tricking them. Until she asked if the little girl could come. Long story made a little shorter, Lyra joined the CCS despite being a ghoul and protects hoomans. In return, they allow her to eat the bad guys.