•Be Brave•

"We aren't leaving until you tell me." Mary Margaret said crossing her arms.

"Can I then?" Maya asked David as he sat down.

"Might as well." He said with a small sigh.

"Well what do you want to know about first?" Maya asked.

"First?" Mary Margaret said looking at them both. "How much did you not tell me." She looked to Maya. "Never mind." She sighed. "What happened with Daniel?"

"Well Henry and I were in the stables and a man came in. He looked pretty lost and me and Henry tried to help him but he got angry and started choking Henry. I got scared and put my hands out at him and some force pushed him back. We ran away after and learned that man was Daniel but he was a monster." Maya explained.

"Wait so you used magic?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Yeah a couple times actually." Maya said as she looked down remembering what she didn't to her dad.

"What else happened with magic?" Mary Margaret asked kindly.

"Well Spencer, King George, tried to rally against Ruby because she couldn't control the wolf. He actually killed someone and tried to ruin our only way to get to you and save you and-" Maya looked to David making sure it was okay to tell her. He gave a small nod.

"Well it got bad and he-" Maya looked to David referring to him. She wasn't really sure what to call him in front of him. "- um David pulled out a gun which scared me. So I put my hand out again but it ended up making him fly across the air and I ended up hurting him and Spencer." Maya said starting to feel sad remembering everything. They stayed quiet as she regained her voice. She tried not to cry and succeeded for a while.

"Later on I was unintentionally making all the lights in town flicker. It lasted a couple of days and it didn't stop until I got help from Mr. Gold." Maya said to her mom. "Ruby helped too which is nice and Belle helped me when you we're in the sleeping curse." She said looking to her dad. She looked back to her mom. "Supposedly I have a lot of power. I guess that's what happens when your a savior."

Before Maya knew it she was encased in a group hug. "Why didn't you tell me?" She heard Mary Margaret say.

"He said I shouldn't since it was already so hectic." Maya said as she looked at her mom. Mary Margaret was tearing up.

"I'm sorry I wasn't here to help." She said. "And by the way," she said looking to David. "You can call us mom and dad."

"I know I just-" she shrugged. "It feels weird." Maya said as she looked down. It was silent. "I'm glad I got to tell you."

"I'm glad too. I didn't realize you had magic too." Mary Margaret said dropping the 'mom and dad' subject for now.

"Emma says hers isn't as powerful as mine yet so I don't really know how to deal with it. I've been practicing though. Watch." She said as she closed her eyes and put her hand out. Out of nowhere Mary Margaret's cup of tea poofed from the kitchen to her hand. Maya smiled.

Mary Margaret grabbed it not knowing what to think. "That's amazing Maya but you need to make sure your careful with this gift. Remember that all magic-" she started.

"Comes with a price I know." Maya smiled.

"I've been making sure she knows it too." David said. "I'm sorry." He said to Mary Margaret.

"It's okay. It's in the past. Now let's go help the dwarves." She said as she put down the tea and grabbed her coat. "How hard can it be to find a powerful sorceress in a small town?" Mary Margaret asked as David opened the door. Regina was there about to knock.