Prologue

What if Stan had a twin sister? What happens if she was taken away when she was little and doesn't come back until she's 17?

                        ~|¶|~

It wasn't what I really expected to be honest. Overtime... I had forgotten that I had a brother. To be honest... I forgot that I had a family. It all happened when my brother and I had finally turned four. We celebrated like a normal family would and then as soon as the clock had hit 11:30, everything took a dramatic turn. Our parents sent us to bed around eight because we were 'worn out'.

Everyone was in bed when a loud crashing sound came from mine and Stan's room. All I remember is being held over the person's shoulder as they went to climb out the window and Stan screaming my name. He had grasped my hand tightly refusing to let go of my hand, but with a sudden pull, the person had yanked me away and jumped out the window with me in their arms. The last time I had caught a glimpse of my brother before I passed out was when I saw his sobbing figure standing in the window screaming my name.

I woke up in a basement soon after that. I was brutally beaten and tortured nonstop. The day of my tenth birthday I finally had enough and decided to use my voice 'cause everyone has a voice for a reason. However, that led to the worst thing that happened when I was there. I had been raped.

It wasn't until long after when the police had finally found me. But to be honest they weren't looking for me, they had caught one of the guys on the street and came to search the house for any drugs. When they accidentally stumbled into the basement and found me.

They had no clue where I came from and decided to put me in foster care. Between jumping from house to house, I was taken to a Psychiatrist for what happened there. They didn't help much at all. I still had nightmares and night terrors because of it.

A few months after I turned 17, they had finally taken me out of the foster home I was staying at and told me that they found my real family and that they were coming to take me home. But, never in my life have I considered any place my home. All I kept asking for was to go home. I'd cry myself to sleep every night and beg for someone to come and save me... But they never did. Because of that I grew a burning hatred for my family. I never wanted to consider that place home again.

Little did I know.... That everything would change when I would meet the red-headed 'jew' that's my brother best friend.

                       ~|¶|~

A new girl moves to town and she's got everything. Money. Fame. Beauty. You name it she's got it. But what's to happen when she moves to the worst place in America and meets a certain boy in an orange parka? What happens when she falls for the boy but her father is against her wishes once he finds out that his daughter is in love with a boy who comes from a poor family?

                         ~|¶|~

If you'd ask me. Reality sucks. It's not what you expect it to be.

Okay, it all started when I was born into the Henderson household. Both my parents came from Rich families therefore making them even richer when they married. I, however, was born an only child due to the fact that my mother died the moment I came into existence.

My father spoiled me to make me feel loved. I was to naive to worry about it. When I turned twelve, my father signed me up for auditions and I became a really famous singer.

My career lasted a long time. So in return, my dad asked for a place to rest for a least a year. But, they had to choose the worst place of all, South Park. Even after all the begging I used to have my father change his mind, we still couldn't leave for another year. So, I had to deal with this stupid town.

But all things change. After all, without realizing it, I met a group of people that would change who I was and a boy in that certain clique that would soon have me falling head over heels for him.

                        ~|¶|~

To be continued...

____________________________________

This is Makeira-san and I just wanted to say that I have just recently started watching South Park again so some things may seem a bit off. And before you ask, yes these two girls are in this story not two separate ones. Stan's sister will be appearing before the rich girl. Sorry for taking your time.

Stay gold.
    ~Makeira-san ❤❤❤