Part 53: shes back.

Savannah

I was waiting for Cameron to get home then. Someone knocked on the door. I went to go open it. I couldn't believe who it was.
"McKenna?" I ask
"That's me." She smirked
"What do you want, why are you here?" I ask in annoyance
"I wanna tell you the truth." She smiles
I wanna punch her already.
"Huh?" I ask
"Me and Cameron are having an affair." She says
"Cameron wouldn't do that to me." I laugh
"Oh he would." She says while taking out her phone and showing me an actual picture of Cameron and her laying in bed kissing.
"Get the hell out of my house." I yell
"Well at least I didn't get pregnant 2 times by the same guy, but dated others." She smirks
"Shut up." I say
"Oh and at least me and Jake had fun when you guys were dating." She smirks
Then I knew what she meant.
"You were that number, and you were the one who was in that picture, oh you slut." I said
"At least I'm not scared to say or do something to someone." She says
That's it I was pissed. I slapped her and punched her in the face and stomach and she fell backwards. She started tumbling down the stairs.
I gasped and then Cameron came right in time. He saw what happened.
"Kids go inside now!" Cameron yelled
Camila and Liv ran inside and went up to their room.
"Babe, what did she say." He says
"You had an affair with her?" I ask
"No, I didn't even know she was in town." He said
I went down to get her phone and showed him the pic.
"She still has that, this is when we were dating." I say
"I think she broke something." He says
"Call the ambulance, you deal with this say, just say she fell, I'm going to get Liv and Camila." I say and go inside

Cameron
What's wrong with her, it's probably her hormones.
I was about to call the ambulance but she started waking up.
"What the hell is wrong with your stupid girlfriend." She groans
"No, what the hell is wrong with you, what did you tell her that made her hit you huh?" I ask
"Oh... I just told her that she doesn't deserve you, she's always making mistakes." She says while trying to get up.
"A little help?" She asks
"No, you can get up yourself, I think you deserved that, and you can go to the doctors by yourself." I said
"Rude." She says and makes a face
(Remember when Damon hugged Katherine thinking it was Elena then he realized it wasn't her, lol)
"I think you don't deserve anything your wearing, I don't think you deserve love, I don't think you deserved me ever, I don't think you deserve to be an aunt or mom, I don't think you deserve to be near me right now." I said

McKenna
What he said broke my heart. My heart really hurts. I actually loved Cameron. It hurts so bad to think he hates me. Sometimes I wonder what do with my life, he's right I don't deserve any of this. I should be like Hailey, mature, caring. I'm the opposite. Plus I would feel real guilty if I did anything to Savannah cause she is pregnant. And Camila is gonna be her child legally. I feel bad now. I guess I did deserve the fall down the stairs. I was mean to her since we were 17. Now we're 23, 24. It's crazy. I mean Jason my new boyfriend. He pays me to love him. He buys me whatever I want as long as I give him whatever I want. Cameron is right. I have to buy love. Cause I can't get anyone to love me for who I am, I'm such a bad person. I can't even look at my own self. What if I had a kid. How can I be a good role model? I'm like the opposite. I don't do good. I need to start acting good because I think the consequences are following me. I got up 6 minutes later and Cameron was already inside his house. I slowly make my way to the car. I head to a doctor myself.
*Later on*
They checked me and I broke my shoulder. So I have to wear a cast. It's horrible what Karma can do. I need to make amends. I texted Cameron.
Me: Cameron I just went to the doctor and they said my shoulder is broken. I'm sorry for what I have caused these past years. I did deserve that. I deserve everything that comes my way. I regret hurting your relationships. I wanna make amends. Tell her I'm truly sorry. I'm gonna go back to Jason and break up with him and get a real job. Your right I have to buy my love. Nobody will love me. I did pretty bad things and nobody will love me for who I am if I'm a bad person. I need to clean up. I need to become a role model. Thanks Cameron for slapping some sense into me. Bye and I'm sorry to you and Savannah ❤️.

Cameron💙: thank you. And your welcome and bye.