Part 11- Hotel Room

Hey everyone! This is a long chapter so, enjoy! Xx- JC

"No!" Chloe wailed, though trying to hide the smile forming on her face. "How could you? That's most of my savings!"

"Sorry, hun, it's the rule of the game! It says 'pick any player' and, unfortunately, by default, you're the only one I can pick."

"You could've picked yourself," Chloe pouted.

"That would just be silly."

The two were in a heated game of Monopoly, and Chloe wasn't doing too well. She only had a few properties, though it was the dark blue ones- the most expensive. Still, Aubrey had the rest of the board... And unfortunately, that meant that Chloe landed on Aubrey's places a lot more frequently then Aubrey landed on Chloe's.

The two were having such a fun game, they nearly lost track of time. It was only until 11:30 that Aubrey realized how long they had been there. Before Monopoly, they had played Go Fish, because that was the only card game where you needed an opponent that they knew of. It was childish, but they loved every second of the game. It both reminded them of their childhood they shared together. Now look at them.

"Shit, Chlo. It's really late. We better get going."

"What? No way! I wanna stay."

"I'll take you hear tomorrow, okay love?"

"But why can't we stay here the night?"

"It doesn't have good insulation. What if it rains, or gets really cold?"

"It's pretty cold out, and I'm alright now," Chloe reasoned.

"There isn't a place to sleep."

"The couch?"

"Chlo, tell me the reason why you don't want to leave."

"Because I love it so much!"

"Why else?"

"There isn't another reason. I'm having fun and I don't want to to end."

"But I promised I'd bring you here tomorrow. We can continue the fun then. We'd be going to sleep here soon anyway."

"Because..."

"Yes?"

"I don't want to go back to the apartment."

"Why not, babe?"

"I'm so tired of it there," Chloe sighed. "I want to get out, sleep somewhere else. Not that I don't still love our place, but... A girl needs change!"

"Hmm... Then maybe we don't have to go back. I'm not allowing us to sleep here tonight. It just isn't safe. But, I may have another idea."

__________________________

"Room 202, Miss," the bored looking man in a red suit said, handing over the key.

"Thank you!" Chloe was hanging on to Aubrey's waist, so when the blonde took the key, she had to nearly drag the redhead along with her. "Why so clingy?"

"I don't want to lose you," Chloe reasoned. They were walking now arm in arm, after Chloe repositioned herself. Still, her head was balancing on the blonde's shoulder.

"Are you hungry? I know we had a lot of snacks, but do you want real food?"

"It's pretty late."

"That's part of the fun of hotels," Aubrey smiled. "Room service at any time."

"I can't believe we're staying at a hotel tonight," Chloe squealed.

"You said you wanted to get away." She smiled.