Prolougue

Lucy's P.O.V
"Urano Metria!!" I exclaimed I hope this works....... but nevertheless I still lost.
Why can't I be strong? It's been exactly 5 months we won but I can't help consider myself as a weakling. To never pull off a spell what an pathetic excuse for a celestial mage.....

But I just wish to forget it ALL. "Uce.... Luce!!" Natsu called out. "Huh? Oh! I'm up!" Natsu giggled and pulled off his signature goofy grin. "Wanna go on a mission??" Natsu asked me "I think I'll pass Natsu, I'm gonna go somewhere... And don't follow me." I firmly said with that, I walked away and went to the Master's office and knocked on the door. But I can still hear Natsu calling out to me.

"Come in child." Master said. "Master I'll be leaving for a whi-" but before I can finish he interrupted me "Why!?" I moved away well his shout was loud though. "Master keep it down" I whispered  " Oh sorry but may I ask why?." "Master I'm not gonna be gone for so long just 2-5 months I'm gonna train and train so, before the GMG starts." "Oh and no need to erase the guild mark I will be back." I said and he nodded.

Sayonara Fairy Tail, I'm gonna get strong for my NAKAMAS! To make you proud

Rogue's P.O.V
"Hey the twin.dragonslayers!"
"It 's Sting-Sama!" The girl sighed dreamily
"Who's the weird emo boy?" They questioned
"I guess that's Sting- sama's twin by power" the girl responded
"Emo loser!" They snickered and on that day.

I knew I never had a name that people called me one of the twin dragonslayers. But I can feel left out.

But now here I am. Somewhere in the forests of Magnolia. Taking a job but actually, I want to train for people to recognize me. As for who I am and Me only.

:::::
A/N:  thanks for reading this is pretty short tho.
Who ever comments first shall have a shoutout and recommendation at one of their story! Wait for my reply guys!  And a follow with Dedication on Chapter 3 Thank You!! :)
Drafted:April 5, 2017
Published: April 8, 2017

In the Philippines!