North Dakota x reader smut

I'm so sorry it's late

You were placticing hand to hand combat with South. You of course were winning until she started playing dirty "as" you missed out when South kicked one of you're legs in a painful way "better luck next time y/n" she chuckles before walking out just before she did North come in and help you up "you OK *cute nickname*" he ask place a kiss on you lips after you took you're helmet off "yea by the way I'm gonna get revenge on you for not stopping her" you Smith jogging off.

2 hour later

you were walking to the mess hall and you are the freelancer sitting at the table with no armor on (coincidence I think not) causing you to some up with and idea if how to get revenge on North and walk towards them smiling when North grinned as you say down next to him "hey you were only joking about getting revenge on me before right" he whispers in you're ear "hmm" you harm kissing him on the lip then place you hand on his leg and slowly rubbing up it he quickly pulls away and does a cough when he blushes "you okay buddy" York say noticing North's face "yea I'm fine" he say quickly glancing at you "just little umm hot is all" north replays letting out a fake laugh "oh OK".

You smirk And put you're hand down his pants and underwear and grab his dick causing him to jump and glare at you "North are you sure you're OK" this time it was wash "yea just got a quick Adrenaline" (you know when you twitch or something or is it just me) "aha sure" the two male nod and return to there food you start to stroke his dick and silently go under the table without anyone but North noticing "is this you trying to get revenge on me" North whispers to you "North who are you talking to" York says voice filling with concern. "and we're did y/n go" wash say eating with his helmet on "ahh she went to the bath room" north say.

You wholly pull his dick out and start to lick and stroke it causing him to let out a little moan you start to put it into you're mouth and start sucking it he let out a loud moan causing York and wash to look at him "OK there something wrong with you "York say getting up along side of wash "guys I'm fine " he say pushing his dick out of you're making you let out a little whine and putting it In pants just as York and wash lift him up and start walking him to the med bay mission complete you thought chuckling.

A while later

You were walking to you're room when you felt a hand on you're shoulder "y/n I think it's about time I got revenge on you" you heard North growl pulling you into his room and throwing you onto his bed "hmm someone might be a little horney." You purr lifting you legs up and apart North jumped on top of you and ripped off you're shirt and bra revealing you godly breast (well that's what he thought) and started sucking on them while you Let out a little moan so he started playing with them harder. "North" you whine "don't be a tease". North jest looked up at you and smirked "say you" be whispered kissing you hard while grouping you're boobs "I thought you wanted this you little slut" he also growls in you're ear then attacked you're neck and took you're and his pants off.
He then shaved his dick in you're mouth making you choke in how big it is.
After 10 minutes of sucking he positioned himself near you're hole "you ready little slut" he growls slamming into you making you scream his name "NORTH" he smirks he's going extreme now all that you can hear is wet skin and North's grunts and you're moans.

"North I'm gon-" you moan "yea me two before you both cumed north got our PR you and put his dick between you breasts and pushed then together making him come in you're mouth.
"we should do that again you pant as North pays down next to you and pulls you in

"yea we should" he smiles kissing you're head.

Extra cut scene

In the corner of the room a little purple light was shining before disappearing

Delta was watching you're sleep as theta pop up next to him "oh hello theta" Delta says turning to face theta "hi Delta.... I got a question..... "