the forest - chapter 10

Melissa's pov

So the next day, we went to Vienna, Austria.

I didn't really talk much since Zach told me about that stuff, like I couldn't get it out of my head.

I don't know why I like to overthink about little things that I shouldn't be thinking about.

But then I saw Chloe came up to me.

"Hey Melissa, everything's fine?"

I exhaled. "I hope so." I gave her a smile.

"You know that I'll be here whenever you need someone to talk to." She said, smiling.

"Yeah." I smiled back. "I know."

"So, you're good with Manu now?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's great. Thanks for everything. If you weren't here, I didn't know to handle all of this." She said.

"You're welcome." I said.

"I really miss the crazy you." She added.

"Really? That annoying, crazy me?"

"Yeah, obviously." She chuckled.

-/-/-/-/-//-

So I decided to make things straight. I wanted to talk to Zach. So I tried to find him.

"Hey Zach. Can I talk to you for a second?" i asked.

"Yeah, what's up?"

"I know what you were trying to say yesterday. And I really appreciated it. You're awesome. But I think we should just be friends. It's just-"

"No, it's fine. I get it." he said, cutting my sentence.

"Okay."

"See you around." He said, and then he left.

Even though he seemed cool about it, but I felt there's something wrong that I didn't know about.

---

Chloe's pov

We went to a lot of places, first, we went to Schönbrunn palace, and then we went to Albertina museum, and then we went to Donauturm.

We didn't really do many things there, but I had fun.

But, I was very excited about going to Vienna wood. It's like a forest, and we're going to have an adventure there.

So Manu, Melissa, Zach and I were in a group.

"So what should we bring?" I asked.

"Well, the most important thing is food." Manu said.

"Melissa, you can cook, right?" I asked.

"Yeah, and I've cooked." Melissa said.

"What food is it?"

"I cooked a lot... I made sandwiches, hamburgers, and grilled cheese sandwiches."

"Great." Manu smiled.

"Okay, we need to wear a backpack, and we're obviously going to bring the foods, and also drinks, small towels, umbrella, and other essentials." Zach added.

"Melissa, bring sunglasses!" I said.

"Okay."

So about 30 minutes later, we went there.

"Ah, I love fresh air." Melissa said.

So we hiked, and then about 10 minutes later we decided to rent a bicycle.

And then we stopped somewhere, and ate.

"I bring a rug." Melissa said.

"Wow Melissa you're such an organized person." Manu said.

"Melissa is the best person I've ever met." I said as I put my arm around her.

"Oh really? She's the best? How about me?" Manu asked.

"Well, okay... you're the best. Melissa is the second best..." I rolled my eyes.

"Sometimes you two disgust me." Melissa said, sarcastically.

So after we ate, we wanted to head back to the base, where we supposed to be in the first place. (instead of going somewhere like some lost children.)

"Okay, let's go back." I said.

"But wait... where are we...? Are we lost?" Melissa said.

"We're fucked." Manu said.

But thank God we found it about 20 minutes later.

So at night, Melissa and I were hanging out in Manu and Zach's room.

"Hey I didn't realize that this is going to be the last day that we're here together." Melissa said.

"Time flies.." Manu said.

"I don't want to go home now. This is too fast." I said.

"Hey, why don't we extend it? But just the four of us." Manu said.

"That's cool." Zach said.

"But where are we going to?" Melissa said.

"Hey Manu, did you remember when you're in London and you said that you wanted to go to Brighton?"

"Oh, should we go there?" Manu asked.

"Sure! Maybe we should stay for 2 days, one day in London, and one day in Brighton!" Melissa said.

"Okay!" I said, excitedly.

(A/N): Hey!!! sorry for not uploading last week, but make sure to stay tune because the next chapter is going to be THE LAST CHAPTER. it's going to be fun i promise xxx