Chapter Five

It was my dad calling, saying he would be home late tonight. When i hung up, i heard trucks next door( not Alex's). It was a moving truck, i saw a woman and a man, more than likely the parents. Then i saw a boy about the twins' age, and a girl around my age. Me, being a friendly girl, i wanted to make a new friend. Her name was Jennifer and she was very nice. We became very good friends.

3 months later

Its been three months and me and Jennifer are best friends. Alex and i became close friends too. My mom is still in her coma. They said if she was to wake up, it would be in three more months. Im getting worried, i cant lose my mom, shes always been there for me. Im sleeping over ay Jennifer's today. We are going to a spa, we'll get a mud bath, sea weed wraps, and every other disgusting but working treatment. Josh got a new place, so now its just me, Dad, Heather, Angela, Lily, and Sam. Jennifer said she was coming to get me in 10, so i had to get ready. I straightened my hair, packed a pair of clothes, my creams( i have an obsession with creams and lotions ), and other things i may need. Im a person that sometimes overpacks things, so i double-checked to make sure i didn't.

When i heard my doorbell, i knew it was her so i rushed down and we got into her Mercedes Bens. I loved her car, it was really expensive. We stopped at Starbucks for a quick hot cocoa. I love Starbucks, its the only place i go to. We went to her house around 3, since we left my place at two. She had this like secret room hidden under a trapdoor in her closet, i gotta talk to my dad about that. We fell asleep in the "cave" around 11. I tot a text which woke me up, it was from Alex. It said to meet him at the park at noon. I woke up Jenn so we could have breakfast.

@Jennylovesu1d. I included u, hope u guys liked this chappy, plz comment, i want everyones opinion and ideas, cuz i get writers block a lot! Im glad this book is going good, i was afraid it wasnt, well plz comment ideas, i respond to everyones comments!

-Jordan