Chapter One

Hi, my name is Madison. I live in New York, New York. Well, I used to at least, my parents had us move to San Antonio, a little place in Texas. I live with my mom Claire, my dad Jackson, my 7 year old twin sisters Angela and Lily, my older brother Josh, my younger brother Sam, and my sister Heather. Yup, we got 8 people in my family including me. I had three best friends at my school, Sara, Penelope, and Will. We all knew each other ever since kindergarten. We were like family, I hated leaving them.

I am sixteen years old, and I just had to break up with my loving boyfriend, Mason. He was one of those guys that are protective, loving, loyal, smart, sweet, and popular. I'm sure he didn't want us to break up, but understood the long distance. Well, I am packing up my stuff right now, when my mom walked in," Sweetie, do you need any help?" She said sweetly, she knew how unexcited I was and tried talking me into liking it. It never worked," No mom, I am good" then she just walked out. I jumped in my bed and just laid there and stared at my ceiling. In a few days, I would be in a new town, new house. As I thought about that, my eyes grew heavy and soon, I fell asleep.

THE NEXT DAY

Today was the day we were going for our flight. Being me, I thought about everything about how and what my life would be like. I was bored and just put in my headphones and put on all my playlist. I soon fell asleep, I woke up to my mom shaking me," Mad, wake up, we landed" I opened my eyes to see the San Antonio Airport. I got up and went with my family to get our bags. When we walked into our house, it was HUGE!! I went upstairs to find my room. I had a blue carpet(Blue is my fave colour by the way), crème coloured walls, a white comforter, a nice walk in closet(already filled with amazing clothes), a tall brown dresser, and a cool computer desk, with a new Macbook! I ran up to it and turned it on. It was awesome! Suddenly my mom called me downstairs. I walked down the marble staircase into our beautiful kitchen. " How do you like your room?"" I loved it! And i especially loved my new Macbook!!"" I'm glad you love it, I knew you missed your friends, well now u you can video chat them!" I ran to her and gave her a hug.

It was getting late so I went up to my room. I opened my Mac and Skped the guys. We talked for about an hour then said goodbye. I was tired so I got under my fluffy comforter and soon drifted off into a deep sleep.

A/N: hey guys srry if my chapters are short its just that this is my first book. Comment if u have any ideas for the story, or how youd like it to go. Ill try to use all ideas, luv yas

-Jordan