Chapter:11❤

Chapter:11❤

The room was quiet for a few moments, only the sound of my twins breathing, my heart racing and the alphas occasional sighs. I honestly can't take this awkward silence, maybe I should say something. Like what smart ass? My wolf sneered, making my body slightly jump at her voice.
"Yasmin, are you okay?" Sid said, pushing nick away from me so he could get closer I me.

"I'm fine, Sid." I said with a small sigh, Nick then looked at me then at Sid. His eyes flashes with all sorts of emotions. Love, lust, jealousy, hate... Wait, jealousy? My wolf said, making me jump once again. Stop making me jump you mutt! I yelled at my wolf, I heard her whimper as she scurried to the back of my mind. I should feel bad for what I said to my wolf. I mean, she has been there for me when I was younger, I swear I would've gone mad if it wasn't for her. Nick was moving his lips but I couldn't hear a thing he was saying, I could feel my body slightly heat as I stared at him. He's so hot!

"Yasmin," Nick started. "Did you hear anything I just said or was you too busy checking me out?" I could hear it. The amusement in his voice, and I hated it. He wanted to laugh at me, he wanted to laugh at the fact that I think he's Sexy -smouldering even. Both my boys are absolutely smouldering. Then he smirked, a pantie-dropping smirk. I'd be lying if I said I didn't want him.

"Um... I- uh. No?" I could help but stutter, I just couldn't talk properly. "You make my brain like jelly!" I yelled, pouting like a kid as soon after. He chuckled a little and the alpha cleared his throat. I almost forgot about him being here!

"Yasmin, you should listen to what they have to say. It's important. I'm going to go do some research, this kind of ...Situation... Isn't normal." Alpha Collin looked between us, his eyes held secrets and sadness. Of course he's keeping secrets, its not everyday you see a wolf with two mates, My wolf said sarcastically. Now I really don't feel bad for her anymore. I pushes her into the furthest part in my mind and blocked her out.

"I'll leave while you guys talk." With that the alpha started heading for the door.

I stared at nick as he walked around my room, taking in every last detail of it. he let out a few laughs when he got to my old school stuff, I couldn't help but smile at how cute his laugh was. im so lucky to have Nick and Sid as my mates.

I could feel sids eyes on me as I continued to check Nick out. " He's so hot" I mumbled, hoping that they didn't notice my confection. " I know," Sid added. my body froze. did he really just say that?

"Sid!" Nick growled, his chest moving fast as he tried to contain his... anger? " I told you not to say shit like that anymore! I mean, look what happened last time-" I cut nick off as my wolf surfaced, what does he mean by last time? what are they hiding from me?