Chapter 1

Me and the Winx were walking in the Halls of Alfea, talking about our Enchantix powers. We all loved them. "Girls, Ms. Faragonda would like to speak with you." Ms. Gisellda said. I nod and we run to her office. "Yes Ms. Faragonda?" I said. "I realized how hard you all worked for your Enchantix power, so, I shall give you a break, by sending you to Earth, well, a place in Earth, Paris!" She said. "I've always wanted to go there! Since I was a little fairy!" Stella said. I agree. "Paris, also known as the city of Love." Tecna sates. "Winx, I will wait 30 minutes for you to get packed. You will be there for 1 year." Ms. Faragonda said. We nod and run back to our dorms.

At the Dorms...

"I can't believe it! Paris! I've only seen it in my stories my father told me when I was a little fariy!" Stella said, and flopped on her bed. I playfully roll my eyes at her, as I pack my hair brush.  She gets up and starts packing. "Ok girls, I have finished packing." Aisha says, standing at me and Stella's Dorm door. "So did I." Musa said. Walking up to Aisha. I pack my diary and my pen last. Then I close up my suitcase. "Done." I say. I turn around and see everyone there. "Opps, Did I take to long?" I said. "No, we've got exactly 10 minutes to spare." Tecna says. I nod.

Ten minutes later...

Me, Stella, Flora, Musa, Tecna, Aisha and Wendy walk to Ms. Faragonda's office, with our suitcases. Stella had over 3 of them, I had 4, Tecna had 1, Aisha had 3, so did Musa. And Wendy had 5. Jazzy, my pet bunny, was holding one of them, it wasn't really heavy, Ms. Faragonda had Sky hold one for me. So, I was only holding two. She opened the portal, and we walked through. She held it open for Sky. I kissed him on the cheek, and he put down my luggage. And walked back to Alfea.

In Paris...

"Wow! It's more beautiful than in the books!" Stella said. I chuckled. She gasped as she saw a bakery. "Let's go!" Stella said. I nod and we follow. "Ok, Stella, Calm down. We just got here. Let's not sell out this place." Tecna says. I see a girl with blue hair in pigtails at the counter. "Hi! I haven't seen you around! Where are you from?" She says. "I'm Madison. I traveled here with my friends, Stella, Flora, Musa, Tecna, Aisha and Wendy, and we are from a tiny-winy little country called Alfea, so small, that no one knows where it is." I said. She looked shocked. "I'm Marinette Dupain-Cheng, and welcome to Paris!" She said. The bell rang.I turn around time see a girl that looked like Stella, but with her hair in a ponytail. "Marinette Dupain-Cheng, where are you?" She says. "Great. Chloé." She mumbles. "Ah! There you are! Marinette, you need to make this cake! And don't forget, NO VANILLA! Adrien doesn't like Vanilla.(I think, I'm not really sure...)AND MAKE IT QUICK!" She says. Marinette rolls her eyes, annoyed. "Madison! Can we get this!" Stella says, holding chocolate chip cookies. She also had baby doll eyes. "Stella! Seriously! Please not the baby doll eyes, I can't say no to the baby doll eyes!" I say. "I know how you feel, Madison." Marinette says. I face palm and take the cookies. Stella cheers. I pay for the cookies and we leave. "Bye Marinette!" I say to her. And leave.   

We pay for a hotel, the Mayor owns the place, I really honestly forgot the name of it. We go to our rooms, and unpack. As soon as I lay down, I hear a scream from outside. "What was that?" I say, jumping out of my bed. I run outside. The girls already there. "Okay, so I'm not the only one." I say to myself. "But the Trix aren't here, they are at Alfea." Tecna says. "Either way, let's transform." Stella says. "Magic Winx, Enchantix!" We all shout. "Madison, fairy of the Dragon Flame!" I say. My wings appear. "Wendy, fairy of Weather!" She shouts and her wings appear. "Stella, fairy of the Shining Sun!" She shouts, her wings appear. "Musa, fairy of Music!" She shouts and wings appear. "Tecna, Fairy of Technology! " She shouts and her wings appear. "Flora, Fairy of Nature!" She shouts, her wings appear. "Aisha, Fairy of Waves!" She shouts and her wings appear.

We fly out and see a girl. "Woah. I've never read this in any of my books!" Stella says. "Hmm..." I say. I look around. I see a Cat, and a LadyBug, but human? I fly a little closer to them, but not close so they can see me. They were the superheroes of Paris! The ones on the billboards! Ladybug and Cat Noir! "I am Stormy Weather! And right now, this warm Summer day, is now a cold Winter Night!" She shouts. She raises her umbrella in the air, and lightning comes from it. It makes snow fall from the sky. And makes it turned night. "Dragon Cover!" I say, a red platform covers all the faires heads, even the superheros. The superheros look up at me. I land. "Your welcome." I said, and flew off. "Girls, all I know, is that is not the work of the Trix."  Aisha said. "Shining Sun!" Stella shouts. A yellow light appears, changing night into day.

Ok! This is another story I'm working on! It's seriously 12:45 a.m. and I really am lazy!
Bye!