How His Little Brother Matchmade Me With His Big Bro(The Rival Gang's Leader) (part 1)

(Whew! Thanks for reading this! It means a lot! And below me is the plot of this story!)

Azura is a gang-leader at her school. Her reputation is bad girl to the max. That's only at school. Outside, Azura is a gentle girl who runs a daycare.

One day when Azura is taking care of Hade, who would of guessed but Lukus Wilscott, from the rival gang sees her! It turns out that Hade is Lukus's little brother and he's here to pick him up. (Usually Azura takes him home or lets him stay over. Totally okay with his parents.) When he finds out he tells Azura he won't tell anyone else... in exchange.... Azura is now Lukus's little maid.

(Chapter one!)

*Azura!*

My black-blue hair tickled my neck as I swung a rusty crowbar over my shoulder. Five boys from our rival school stood before me with bats and crowbars too. I had four men with me too and the fight was just about to begin. Leaves rustled as they jumped up and down from the concrete of the Midlind HS Secret Courtyard. The sun beat down on us. I saw sweat sliding down the leader of the other gang, Lukus Wilscott. He held a bat while grinning at me.

I couldn't take it. I sprinted to him and swung my crowbar. He dodged it but I heard a loud crack as I felt I hit someone's nose. Blood started to gush from his nose like a geyser. I tensed and rolled over as a weapon replaced where I just was. Lukus smirked. I stood up and raised my bar over my head. I swung at Lukus and he defended with a bat. Lukus swiftly recovered and jabbed his weapon at me. I jumped back and swung again to hear a crack. I didn't hit Lukus, I hit another one of his boys.

"Heh, just can't touch me, huh, Azura." I gritted my teeth and ran to him. I raised my crowbar and began to swing once more but at the last minute, I ducked and kicked Lukus in the stomach. He bent over and dropped the bat. It clattered and he dropped to his knees. He looked up at me and smiled. "Nice job, Azu."

I motioned my boys to come to me. "We'll be leaving. It seems like their leader can't take another blow." Liar. I have to go to work. I swallowed and put on a smug smile. "See ya, losers." With my boys behind me, I swaggered out of there.

"You b!tch," I hear Lukus whisper. I smile.

~Work!~

"Azu! Azu! There's a buggy right there!" a little boy, Hade squealed. He pointed to a small blue bug making it's way up the wooden pillar. Hade and I were sitting on the back porch of my apartment/babysitting job. Hade was giggling, fascinated by the bug.

Let me explain the whole story. My name's Azura Hunnings. I'm fifteen and I'm a gang leader at school. Nobody knows that outside of school I'm actually a gentle person that babysits preschoolers after school while their parents are at work. So, it's basically a daycare. Today though, all I have is Hade Jin. All the other kids are with their mums and dads because it's Take Your Kid To Work Day.

"Azu, why aren't you with your mommy?" Hade asks. A little jerk of pain comes to my back and I tense. I blink so I don't cry. "Um... my mommy isn't here... anymore," I whisper. Hade blushes and wraps his chubby arms around my stomach. "Don't cry! Don't cry!" Hade pinched my side and I jumped, yelping. "Okay, okay, okay okay!" He laughed and grinned at me. I blush, embarrassed.

I glanced at my watch. It said it was 5:53PM. I ushered Hade towards me. "C'mon, we should get you home. He hugged my legs. "My big brother's coming!" I smiled and knelt down. I set Hade in my lap. "Okay, we'll wait here." I yawn.

"Is Azu sleepy?"

"Nope... I'll... wait... with... you." I began to doze off.

...

"Hmmm... Azura sure looks lame sleeping." Yank.

My eyes opened and it wasn't Hade I was staring at... it was... Lukus. I clenched my hand and tried to punch him but he curled his hand over my fist. "Ha, don't fight with me in front of Hade," he whispered in my ear. My eyes bulged. I forgot Hade was here. I dropped my fist and smiled, ruffling up my hair.

"Hade, who's this stranger?" I say, grinning. Hade runs to Lukus and hugs him. "This is my big brother! Luku!" W-w-w-wait?! Did he just say... Lukus was his big brother...

"Luku! This is Azu! She's really nice and she makes cookies!" I immediately jerk my head up. I stare at the night sky... when did the sun set? The sky was dark blue like bird feathers. Stars were smudged everywhere but I couldn't see the moon.

"Huh, she's nice, you say?" I hear Lukus say. I snap out of my thoughts and stare at him. It's the first time I really see him. He's handsome. His hair's soil brown and his eyes are ice-blue grey. He's smiling at me with a hint of a smirk...

He knows now... Lukus knows I'm a fraud. He'll tell everyone... and my status will go... and I'll be a loner. This is the downfall of everything.

"H-H-Hade, go inside please. I need to talk to your brother." Hade nodded and scurried inside. I listened as the pit-patter of his feet faded.

"Are you gonna fight me?" Lukus snared. I dropped to my knees and then swiveled around so I sat. "No. Are you going to tell everyone about this?" I countered.

Lukus sat down next to me. He yawned and faced me. I jerked my head up at the sky again.

"Hm. Do you want me to tell anyone?"

"No."

"Then I won't."

My eyes wandered to Lukus. He wasn't looking at me anymore. "Really?" I say. He nods and a grin is put on his face. "All you have to do is do whatever I say."

"Wh-wh-what?! NO! NO! No way!" I stand up. "And I thought you were nice!" I began to stomp my way back to the house. I felt a hand grab my wrist and he pulled me to him. Arms wrapped around my stomach and a head rest on my shoulder. "I won't tell. Just do whatever I say." I began to squirm. "No way. You'll make me give up my position. You'll make me get beat up by your gang."

"No... I won't. I'll protect you," he whispered. I stopped squirming and sighed. Lukus unwrapped himself and twirled me so I was looking at him. "Then, you'll do whatever I say?" I gargled up saliva and spit in his face. I saw Lukus get angry.

Hands suddenly appeared at my sides and pinch. A hard-ass pinch too. I looked at Lukus. He pinned me down to the ground and gave me a devilish grin. "Do as I say," he hissed. Then his big hand pinched me in the side again.

I twitched and started shouting, "Okay! Okay! Okay!" I felt Lukus get off and pulled me up. "Ha ha. I learned that from Hade. Anyway, from this night on, you're now my maid."

Hade, you're a devil spawn!