I Have Two Mates and They're Twins?

I quickly hurried into the unfamiliar school, today was my first day at Emerson High. My parents and I had just moved into the pack house yesterday. Yes pack house, I Emalia Rane Richards was a werewolf. I couldn’t contain how nervous I was, I had yet to meet a werewolf my age, 17, yet. My new pack was mostly elderly, but I had heard from my parents that the Alpha and Luna had twins sons, who were 18, and there were around 15 other werewolves in my high school.

After I got my schedule from the office I headed to my fist class, Math, ewwww. It’s 7:15 so I’m a little late but, whatever. I hurried through hallways ramming into a wall in the process. Clumsy, clumsy me. My books and papers were scattered all over the floor and I was definitely not going to get them all by the time math was over. I quickly started grabbing random papers and books, I felt a hand touch mine, shocks spreading up my arm. I looked up from the floor to see two gorgeous twins, both with raven black hair and bright blue eyes.

“S-sorry.” I stuttered, looking like a complete idiot in front of the most intoxicatingly sexy werewolves in the history of the history of forever. I could tell they were werewolves by their sent, which was amazing, like smoked wood and rain. Does that even make sense?

“Hey, It’s ok. We weren’t looking where we were going.” He whispered softly, picking up my book and helping me up and the same time. I suddenly wanted to grab both the gorgeous males a take them to the janitors closet. Wait, what? I had never even kissed a boy let alone what I thinking about doing with them…. Ugh Emalia snap out of it. I was nothing like the meaning of my name, see my parents liked unusual names, Emalia means flirt… seriously who names their kid flirt?

“Umm are you ok?” I realized I was just staring at them, they must think I’m a freak.

“Yeah, sorry for running into you.” I tried to run away, only to have one of the twins grab my arm, my wolf howled in pleasure. ‘Mate!’ It screamed. Mate? What? My first day of school and I already found my mate?

“Mate.” Both twins growled at once. I looked at them confused, both? They looked like they were arguing through the mind link, Being excepted into the pack yesterday, I could listen in. ‘Dad said this would happen!’ ‘Let’s bring her home.’ ‘She’s MINE!’ Then just growling.

“Guys!” I yelled, successfully getting their attention. “ I don’t even know your names.” I told them, if was going to be dragged to their house for some reason then I want to know their names.

“Ok gorgeous, I’m Alex and this is my twin brother Cade, we’re the Alpha’s sons, and your name is?”

“Umm. Emalia.” I whispered, embarrassed, I was mates with both of the Alpha’s sons. Is that even possible?

“Cute name sweet cheeks.” Alex complemented. It doesn’t seem like Cade talks much, what if he doesn’t want me? What if I’m not pretty enough for him, I know I’m not gorgeous, but I thought I looked ok.

“ We’re gonna bring you to our dad ok?” Alex asked.

“Sure, am I in trouble?” I asked nervously.

“What, no honey bun. We just think our dad might want to meet our mate.”

“So I’m both your mates? I’m sorry.” I didn’t think it was fair that not only one but two guys were stuck with me, short, ok looking, stupid, clumsy me.

“Don’t every think those things ever again!” Cade growled at me, I flinched involuntarily, and then quickly apologized for disrespecting the Alpha’s sons. Tears poured out of my eyes as I pleaded his forgiveness, he was my mate and he was mad at me, he probably hated me. I quickly ran to the bathroom, just around the corner and fell on the ground crying.