ー @actualtrash011 X Bill

talia was the new girl. She was definitely not excited. her mother got a new job in Derry, and her family had to move there. she stood in front of her new class, all eyes on her.
"Class, this is Talia (Y/L/N), she's just moved here."
the whole class stared, a boy with blonde hair gave a quick smile when they made eye contact.
talia just smiled uncomfortably and stuck her hands in the back pocket of her jeans.
"Introduce yourself Talia." the teacher smiled again.
"My names Talia and I don't want to be here." she shrugged and then took the empty seat behind the boy who had previously smiled.
"Well, okay then. Everyone get books out for silent reading."
talia looked around, everyone had pulled out a book, but she didn't have one.
she raised her hand. "excuse me, ms." the teacher snapped her head towards her. "What?"
"I don't have a book." talia said.
"get one." she replied.
"from where?" the class laughed at her dumb question.
"The library." The teacher just shook her head at her.
talia stood up. "I don't know where it is."
"I-I'll shuh-show her." the boy in front of her said, smiling up at her.
"Fine. Be quick." The teacher said, and Bill and Talia left the class.

"Shuh-she can buh-be rude." He shrugged, Talia was walking beside him, following him to the library.
"It's Tuh-Talia, right?" he stuttered a lot, but Talia didn't mind. she found it quite cute.
"Yeah. And you're.."
"Buh-Bill. Bill Duh-denbrough." He smiled, and they had reached the library.
"Duh-do you nuh-know how to get buh-back?" he had nice eyes, she found herself staring at them.
"Uh, yeah. Thanks a lot Bill."
"Buh-Bye Talia." He smiled and walked back to the classroom.

Bill. Talia couldn't get him out of her head, and neither could he.