Introduction

Everyone knows that heartbreak is the worst feeling in the world. When you are dating the person you think is the one and when you have your first kiss you feel absolutely nothing. No sparks, no butterflies, nothing. That's why God made it easier for us to realise the person we are dating is not the one we love. Every one of us sees the world in black and white until we find the one and finally get to see the world and all its beautiful colours. I've only ever seen the world in colours once in my life. That was when I was 15 years old but thats a story for a different day. I've seen the world in black and white ever since.

Anyways, my name is Jessica Brittanie Lopez. I have been wrestling since I left school and have held many championship belts. My first was the ROH mixed tag championship with my big brother, Colby Lopez. I then moved onto NXT and didn't win a title until a year after I joined. I won the nxt women's title from my long time best friend Ashley (Charlotte). I then lost it a couple months later at nxt takeover to Pamela (Bayley) but then I was able to win it back and I'm now currently the longest reigning nxt women's champion. I've held the title for nearly a year now, 324 days to be exact.

I was so proud of Colby when he got called up to the main Wwe roster. He was going to join two other really tough men, Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose, and form one of the most dominant factions in the business, The Shield. I've met Roman and Dean once off camera. They, along with my brother, came and hung out with me on my birthday. Roman was really kind to me and he was like a big brother to me but Dean. There was something about Dean that I couldn't shake. Something about him just didn't settle correctly with me but I chose to ignore it for the most part.

The only strange thing about that day is that I'm pretty sure I caught a glimpse of his baby blue eyes as he hugged me goodbye. Now obviously, because I haven't seen colour since I was 15, this came to quite a shock to me because it was the exact same colour of eyes I remember seeing when I was 15. But he couldn't be the love of my life. Could he??

================================

*What will happen when Jessica finally gets called up to the main roster?
*Will Jessica crack under the pressure of not seeing the colours of the world or will she finally find that one person who can bring the light into her life again.