First I love you + kiss

Hank : "can you pass me my lunch please Y/N?"hank ask you. You and Hank have became good friend since the accident in the library. You became Hank Assistant when he was working in his laboratory. It was lunch time and you were both very hungry so you've decided to go eat outside. You were talking about stupid thing when Hank said "I need to talk to you about something important. You know it been a long time since we met and I got to tell you something.Y/N, I lo..." He was suddenly stopped by your lip press on his. After you finally pull away, he then say "I think you love me too," then crash is lip into your again.

Alex : "Hey Y/N!" Yelled a drunk Alex across the bar. After the party, Alex invited you to go take a drink at the bar but, he took to much drink, and now, he's drunk. "You know Y/N, you never were ugly Y/N," he said, walking toward you "No actually, you were very cute, and since we were seven, I had a crush on you and I alway wanted to tell you that it love you so, here I am: Y/N I love you!" and without any warning, he kiss you "I love you too Alex" you told him and return the kiss.

Peter : When you, Peter, Hank, Logan and Charles arrive at the pentagone, the three older man of our group were talking, so you were with Peter talking about your life when he suddenly ask "Do you have a boyfriend? Or even a girlfriend, I won't judge!"

"I'm heterosexual and I don't have a boyfriend," you told him, knowing exactly why he ask you that.

"Soooo...do you wanna maybe go out with me sometime?"

"Of course I would love to, Peter," you told him with a smile on your face.

"Peter," yell your father, Charles "it's time to go!"

"Y/N can I have a good luck kiss?" Peter ask you

"Well of course," you were about to kiss him on the cheek when his lip crash into your and after a few moment he pull away and whisper to you in the ear "I love you" then he run away in the pentagone, leaving you here, wanting more.

Kurt : after almost being killed in the apocalypse, you just wanted to see again the handsome blue guy that saved your life. You were in your room when, suddenly, there was a lousy bampf noise and the cute little blue guy appear in front of you. He looked around your room, confused look on his face, and when he see you, he yelled "Y/N!" You stand up from your bed and you rushed to hug him."Kurt, I'm so happy to see you," you told him, crying "I taught you were dead!"

You and Kurt had been hugging each other for a long time when Kurt finally broke the hug."you know Y/N, if you were dead, I would never had the chance to tell you this: Y/N, I love you so much and I am so happy that we met that day at the mall" after he told you that, there was an awkward 20 second of silence when he finally ask you "can I kiss you?" You nod and he gently put his lip on yours "I love you" he whispered in your ear "I love you too" you told him and you crash your lip on his.

Warren : you and your new friend jubilee were walking in the garden of the x-mansion when suddenly, all the kid outside look at something behind you."oh my god" scream a little girl "it an angel"said an other one. You turn around and what you saw was an blond haired angel. "Isn't he dead?" You heard a little boy ask. The angel was walking toward you and jubilee when she told you that he was with apocalypse and that he was dead. "Y/N,"he yell "come over here" you did what he told you."you know Y/N," he said as you sit next to him "I've been watching you since the night we met and I got to tell you this: I love you" he told you and lean in a kiss that you were very happy that he did.

Scott : You were still at the funeral where you was holding Scott in your arm and your hand was playing in his hair. He stop crying a moment then you whisper to him "I love you Scott," then you could see a confused look on Scott face as he look at you. You wanted to explain to him but before you know, his lip was crashing into your. A few second later you push him away."did I do something wrong?" He ask you "no, but everyone is looking at us," you explain to him while watching all those people looking at you and Scott weirdly. You both blush and he whisper to you "I love you too".