The accident

I'm a 12 year old girl named Monica Prince. I go to Jester middle school and I'm in 6th grade. School started about 2 months ago and the student council was planning the annul Halloween dance. So i was sitting outside the school waiting for my brother to get done with football practice and my sister done with the student council.
    its pretty scary being the youngest. I got the twins in 8th grade and the oldest in 10th. The twins are the student council president and the schools star quarterback. The oldest is the student body president. Me being the youngest means that people expect me to do great things like them but i don't like anything they do. I prefer being in my room listening to my alternate rock and the dark clothing and my short spiky hair.
   They all think its a phase and that when I'm a little older I'll learn that I have to keep up the family legacy. My parents a doctor and lawyer and my grandparents work for the government. I'm the black sheep.
   Soon i hear the bell for the elementary school to get out. I see the kids heading to their bus or they walk home. The football practice and meeting ends in a few minutes so i can finally go home and do my homework. I see a kid probably in 3rd or 4th grade go to cross the street. A car comes speeding down the road. Next thing i know I'm in front of the kid throwing him out of the way then i feel a bone crushing pain. I hear the sirens and my siblings yelling for people to get out the way. The last thing i hear is them saying we love you as i fade away.

Authors note:  please comment telling me what you think and if i should continue writing these and posting them. And any suggestions on how to make my writing better is appreciated. Also I've been working on some more fan fiction just lately its burned me out so i wanted a change of scenery but i will try to finish up those and post them soon.

-Potterhead4ever212