Uchiyama Kouki x Short! Reader||Being Short is being Cute

A/N: Hello Minna! Here is another request hope you all like it!

And remember being short is cute!

Thank you for the request, tinnychan :3

_______

Ever since you've come in this world, you have been very short. Always being left in height by your class seems like it was now normal to you and you began to accept it not until some other class tease you for it. Kouki knows it because he was in the same school as you. He was one year younger than you and he sees everything and he would always protect you from them but today Kiuki wasn't around because he need to come to his agency to dub a movie.

"Oh! it's shorty!" one of the students said. He come towards you and pull your hair making you scream in pain. "I... it hurts! Stop it, please!" You yelp. His group of friends came and started kicking you. "But I don't want to!" He said while laughing and kicking you mercilessly. You cried for help but nothing came. Finally once tbey were done at you, he just throw you like a trash. "Your Kouki won't be there always for you, shorty!" He laughs as he said that making you cry.

Everyone in class stare at you in horror when you came inside with bruises all over your face and body. They came to your side in order to help but you push them away. You slumo your face in the table and began to cry. Everyone was staring at you sadly but they can't do anything about it because you were pushing them away.

The class ended and you were about yo leave the campus when suddenly Kouki pop out from your face and he was shock to see your state. "Wha-... What happend?!" He asked panickly. You close your locker and began walking, not answering his questions. He was startled to see you like that and he grab your wrist and pulled you back. "Answer me." You sighed and began rumbling. "Because I was short that they were hurting me! It's not my intention to be this short and it's not like I choose to be like this in the first place but why...? Why they kept hurting me?!" You cried.

You felt your legs gave up and Kouki catch you. He make a sound 'tsk' before he started running away. "Kouki?!" You shouted at his back but he didn't stop. You wait for him to come back and after some time he did with bruises in his cheeks. He smiled and you stood up coming towards him. "What did you do?!" You say, worriedly while putting a handkerchief in his bruise cheek. He grins and pat your head.

"I won't let them hurt you, (Name)." He caress you bruises and you did him too. "Hurting such a beautiful someone like you... how can I possibly let this go. If I have to keep fighting for your sake then... I would do it just to protect you." He inch towards you and connect his lips on yours. You were startled at first but then you replied the kiss afterwards. You both pulled from the kiss and you two smiled. "You know... I love you just the way you are. You are perfect in your own ways. I love how you are being you so just stay like that. Don't blame yourself for being short because people like you just as short you are. Even if some others don't." He run a hand in your head and kiss you one more time.

"Remember... being short is being cute... like you...." you cried when he say that. "I love you, Kouki." you tried to hug him and put your hands on his neck but found it very hard for you were really short. He grins at the sight and he immediately carry you up so you can hug him. "You're really cute!" He said while nuzzling his head on your neck making you laugh in it's sensation.

"I love you even if you are short."

[END]