Epilouge

A lot can happen in just a year.

And it all started with me getting adopted by the most loving parents ever. I hated people back then. I would never talk I would just do what people asked me to do, and boy have I changed. I slowly realised that I was actually... happy that I had parents, then I started to come out of my shell, I became more sociable and outgoing. I have the greatest friends in the world and the most handsomest boyfriend. I stopped having my nightmares which I soon found out were memories of my past life. I stopped cutting myself and I was slowly getting happier. My anxiety and depression is almost gone and I'm happy about that. I've started going to school and I'm having a blast. I've met Seth's friends and they're all really cool. Logan stopped being jealous and completely got over me. We're still friends though. I'm doing great in my classes and surprisingly I'm a straight A student. I hang around Logan's and Seth's friends a lot, too, but that's not the best part of what has happened to me so far. What I have been really happy about for the past year was-

"Hey sis, could you get me that little radio for me please?" My little sister, Courtney asks me. I grab the little radio from the top shelf and give it to her. "Thanks!" She exclaims before skipping off out of the kitchen. That's right, I said yes to having a sibling... or siblings. Cody and Lucas were thrilled that I had said yes and adopted THREE more children to be apart of our family. Courtney is the youngest of out all of us. She's only 14 and is very, very bubbly. Ja'mie and her get on like a house on fire, which Cameron was a little jealous about, but he got over it. Then I have my two older brothers who are twins. Gabe and Felix are 17 and the reason I say older is because they were born in January. Gabe is the, how do I put this, girlish one out of the two and he's also gay, which is awesome. Felix and I have a lot in common. He was a little like me when he moved in, shy and wouldn't talk, but he got out of his shell pretty quick and is quite a joker. Seth and him are best mates too. Seth loves my family, he helps me babysit Courtney sometimes. The first time he helped me babysit, he cried. Straight away, Courtney was trying to make him feel better. I love my new siblings. Cody and Lucas are happier, too. Oh, and I almost forgot, I finally got my bandages off! I have scars from where the bullets hit me but then again, I have scars everywhere so I'm kinda used to it. I had to explain this to Gabe when he noticed them. He was almost crying but I stopped him. He soon told Felix and Courtney. Courtney and, to my surprise, Felix was bursting out in tears and was hugging me tight. Lucas had to try and calm them down which I tried not to laugh at 'cause well, Lucas couldn't get them to stop.

"Bailey, can you help me with this homework please!" I hear Gabe call.

"Coming!" I walk up to his room. Gabe's and Felix's was two doors away from mine. I open the door and stride over to Gabe. "What do you need help with?"

"How do you spell infidelity?"

"That's it? You could of just looked that up in the dictionary."

"But it's too far away." He whines. I laugh.

"Okay, okay, it's i-n-f-i-d-e-l-i-t-y."

"Thank you, Bails!" He says happily. That's the nickname he had given me the fourth month into living with us. I walk out of the room and go to my own room. I have a lot more posters and merchandise in my room now. I go over to my boombox and turn it up to full volume. The Real Slim Shady, starts playing. I flip onto my bed and grab my phone. I turn it on and see a message from Seth.

Seth: Hey baby, can I come over?

I reply back to him.

Me: Yeah sure, see you soon❤️❤️

I put my phone back down on the nightstand. I see my door open and Felix's head pop in. I lift myself up and turn my boombox off. "Hey Bailey, can I come in?"