Chapter Two

All rights go to MTV's Teen Wolf. All characters belong to them except the ones I made up.

I didn't edit this so sorry for any grammar, spelling, etc. mistakes!

I awoke to my alarm blaring next to my ear. I sadly separated from my cozy bed and walked to the bathroom grabbing clothes as I went. I pulled on a yellow sundress and a peach colored cardigan after showering and drying my hair. I styled my hair into loose curls and applied a thin layer of mascara and lip gloss. I grabbed my bag and skipped downstairs to find find Scotty munching on cereal. Mom was nowhere in sight so I assume she had an early morning shift.

"Hey Scotty! Did you find the body last night?" I asked curiously.

He looked at me and I could have sworn I saw him grimace.

"No. Stiles got caught by his dad." He said quietly.

I shrugged and grabbed a banana. I walked outside and waited for the jeep to pull into the driveway.

When it did, I took my usual seat in the back.

- At school -

I leaned against my locker, books in hand, waiting for Ayla to come meet me.

After a minute passed Ayla bounced around the corner looking unusually cheerful.

"Why so happy Hun?" I asked grinning at her toothy smile.

Her smile widened, "Guess who asked me out?" She squealed.

"Uhh..." I said almost inaudible. How should I know?

"Dylan!" She said her smile widening even more if that was even possible.

"That's great Ayla!" I said. I'm actually happy for her. I mean, I knew she was pretty, but she still isn't very social.

I looked at my phone and told Ayla I had to get to history.

I met Isaac in the room and listened intently to the teacher. I wanted to keep up my straight A's so I can get a good scholarship. Otherwise I don't know how I'd get into a good college. When the bell rang I walked to my next class and met Scott and Stiles there. I shared the rest if my classes with them and a few with Isaac.

Finally it was time for lunch and the two periods after lunch are my free periods. I took a seat at a table where Stiles was already seated. I greeted him and Scott who also just took a seat.

I got up and walked into the lunch line where unfortunately, Jackson, the school jerk, was in front of me. We've basically despised each other since the fourth grade. He glared at me as I reAched to grab an apple.

"Quit being so grumpy." I mumbled. His attitude was one of the things that really bothered me about him.

"Shut up. You know I can hear you." He said rolling his eyes and shooting another glare at me. When I reached the end of the line with my spaghetti in hand I tripped. I was unaware of the foot that was planted I front of me, probably Jackson's. I fell forwards and my food splattered all over him. Thankfully I caught myself from falling flat on my face. However, there was an angry Jackson staring at me with tomato sauce stained all over his shirt. I had to suppress my laughter because I knew he wasn't afraid to make my life a living hell.

I could see Scott and Stiles out of the corner of my eye snickering like mad men.

"That was a huge mistake McCall." Jackson growled at me so only I could hear.

Shrugging I grabbed an apple from the line and walked back to my table where the boys were waiting.

I walked up to my room where my bed was patiently waiting for me and I gladly embraced my blankets where I would spend the next few hours doing homework.

-

-

-

Ok so no one commented but Im bored and I noticed that I almost have 50 readers. So you guys must be too lazy to comment. That's fine :) I'm in a good mood today and I'm bored so this is what you get haha